GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

08/31/2015
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 3723 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Aug 16, 2015
    I love GameFly! It is my GoTo for Video Games!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I don't like that I can rent and keep a game, but the same game isn't available when I just want to buy the game used, also so many games are not available to buy, frustrating
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I love it I Believe it is the Best Experience Ever.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Great service, large selection, and the games come right to my mailbox.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I think that the fees are to high for one game or two game rentals after the initial time is up. I will be closing out my account as I an get the same games at the used prices on here or the keep prices for less than I am paying monthly.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Dont have a shipping place that is close to where i live in Oklahoma. It takes several days to send and receive games that I want. Long waiting list for newly out games.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I like being able rent first.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I really like how you can just keep the game you have for dirt cheap
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Overall I'm really happy with the amount of games/movies available and ewith the ease and speed of delivery. The only thing I'd like to see is more blu-ray movies for sale. If the availability of blu-ray had the same amount of sale choices as the games, it would definitely be a huge bonus.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    We use gamefly and would like to earn discounts. We like the selection and convenience of GameFly.
    Its good but I wish we could save all the $5 deals yu give us
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Great company issue with a game and was sent out another one and extended my subscription
  • Aug 16, 2015
    To be honest. The only reason I "kept" the game is because someone stole my ps4 with the game in it while I was at work. I would of just had the police fax the report to gamefly but, it would of cost the same amount as just paying for it or "keeping" it. Still the game was cheaper here than GameStop though.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Awesome Just Awesome.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I love it more than gamestop
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Only good things to say about your company and services.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Great stuff cheap!
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    Gamefly has been a very good experience for me and i would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good way to rent games and movies. The ability to purchase games is a nice feature and it is a breeze to do and speed in which products are shipped to you are great. I very much enjoy having my gamefly membership.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    Great and awesome way to get to play games before you buy them and renting them