GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

07/21/2014
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 4512 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Jul 9, 2014
    It was a good experience.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I think Game fly is horrible. I think you have the worst customer service of any company I do or have done business with. If there were ANY other company out there, I wouldn't hesitate to dump you and use them. I truly think your company is the worst. And yet I continue to pay you every month.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Cheapest price I could find online with free shipping. Couldn't ask for a better deal
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I have had Gamefly for like 3 or 4 years now I dnt think I would beale to live without it it's great 4 trying games b4 u buy them and if you want the you get great deals
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Gamefly helped me find games i can't even find in stores now a days. Rentals come in good condition, and the site is easy to use.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I have been using this service for years. Like it even better with the digital downloads.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I love gamefly...my son can play games for less
  • Jul 9, 2014
    One thing I would like to see is that if you have a game rented for a really long time and you've spent a whole lot of money on the rental of it, it would be nice to have some credit earned towards keeping the game, aside from the $5 off coupons you get after sticking with GameFly for 3 months or whatever it is.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    The only things I don't like are the excessive shipping times to receive games from my Q, and the fact I'm being charged sales tax from a company that has no physical business presence in the state of Virginia.
    quick, fast, easy
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Always like it since it can take a long time for us to return. And a lot of times we just keep and get the next one.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Service is good but too expensive for how much I play.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    You guys are great and i am happy to be a member even when i am not renting as much as i would like.
    great price for a game
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I enjoy Gamefly. I enjoy any disruptive service.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    It an awesome service for playing games you arent sure you want to buy and buying used games for cheap.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Thank for the games ! Great site !!!
    Jul 9, 2014
    Thanks everything is great!!! Best rental around! Has all the cool games!!!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Love it!!!!!
    I love gamefly.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I was very pleased to see GameFly's used prices so much lower than GameStop. I purchased from GameFly over a year ago, and found the delivery to be prompt, and the game case/disc in prestine condition, and with free shipping which I love. I have been very pleased with services from GameFly thus far. I will definitely refer friends and family members to the site for used games.
  • Jun 17, 2014