GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

12/26/2014
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3936 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Dec 10, 2014
    Is a great place to get the games, test them if i like them i can just keep them if not just return them and another game will be send to me to keep testing, is cheaper that buy the game, not liking it and having to sell it or give it away, spending money for something i dont like, but with game fly that does not happen, i save money, get the games i actually like, i wish only i could sell back some of my old games that i got and never like them, that could be awesome i dont like them but maybe other people do...
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Great company, great customer support. A++++
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I enjoy the prices of the monthly membership. It makes it easier for me to play new games without having to pay 60 dollars a month.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I love getting games at a discount. By using game fly I got my game cheaper that I would have at Gamestop.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Best rental site available. Great selection of used games. Love it.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    It has been a great service since day 1. I have purchased a majority of my current console game library and there is no better way to make sure a game is worth it tham trying it out.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    We love GameFly at our house. We use for all game consoles and movies!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Sometimes games that are in the top slots of my gameq that state available now are skipped and I'm sent games lower in the q
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I'm a gamer so I like being able to test games out before I buy them.
    I love the great deals
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Gamefly has been so great. I've had it for 4 years now and it has worked like a charm.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Shipping times are slow and inconsistent for a monthly rental service. Not worth the cost based on inconsistent/week-long delivery times.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Amazing and saves a ton of money
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Only ones that do this haha.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 9, 2014
    Love the service!
  • Nov 28, 2014
    great site keep up the good work
    Dec 9, 2014