GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

04/25/2015
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2319 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

Great rental site love to try b4 i buy
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I like this site and wouldnt stop renting or let it go .
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I really love the idea behind GameFly, but it is really expensive. With other competing game rental services like Playstation Now, the price is too high to make me stay a member of GameFly. Also, it takes forever to send a game back to GameFly and then receive the next one on queue. By the time I get the next rental, itʻs been well over a week and thatʻs a week wasted for the high price I would be paying for the month. Other than that, itʻs a great concept and I wish that I could afford to stay with GameFly.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Love the aspect of buying used titles and earning coupons for membership. My only issues with the rental service are that it takes so long to get new titles delivered since they are always checked out. Selection of used games could also be a little better and maybe some promotional sales or some kind of trade in credits that can be applied to purchase different used titles.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Great service, ample stock and unbeatable prices.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    You should have the 10 % off offer apply to new games as well not just used ones.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Great experience so far. It is a bummer not being able to take delivery of games faster after they are mailed out, but what else are you going to do. Everything is moving towards digital download now so it would be nice to see Gamefly get into the digital rental realm.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I really enjoy this service.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Big fan of the option to purchase a game at a discount after I've tried it. I had to cancel my account for a while due to unrelated issues, and I'm glad reactivating was so simple. I feel like the service can be tailored to my needs, which significantly increases its value to me.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Gamefly has been around for some time im only mad that i havent been involved with this company sooner, i love the experience thus far and will continue my business with them.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    excellent service and prices
  • Apr 3, 2015
    GameFly is a great source to get games from....Awesome indeed!!!!!
    Awesome service
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 9, 2015
    More Rentals availability. Faster delivery service.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I love it.
    Apr 9, 2015
    Took over a week to get my game. Sent email with all important info, got to replies back - both were blank.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    cant wait to get my next game
    Apr 8, 2015
    lets game it up!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I love gamefly and happy to be using the service. It was extremely easy to purchase my game after renting it.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    A little pricey of a service .However , great for gamers who like to try out video games without having the hassle of having to purchase the game in the event that they do not like it.