GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

10/22/2014
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3858 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Oct 9, 2014
    I like the look and feel of the website. It was very easy to use and search.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Great service. Can be hard to get newer releases, but still quite satisfied overall.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    have more discounts, promotional pricing
  • Oct 9, 2014
    i really like it cause you can try the games b4 you buy to see if you like them and that's a good thing plus simple way to buy the games. and games are cheaper then the store :)
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I really satisified with gamefly and my purchase. I like how easily I was able to purchase this game and how cheap it was compared to its price in stores.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I like the convenence and selection as well as the ability to try out games that I am not sure I want to purchase.
    I love gamefly!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    The prices were good, and I found the reminders that I had something in my shopping cart helpful.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I Love Gamefly, but they really need to make it where we can get new releases on the actual release date
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I love the coupons I get for staying a member, helps me save when I find a game I like. I also like the speed in which I get new games to try out.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Gamefly is the best. Once I got gamefly I never bought an other game from the store ever again.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Service has been quick and enjoyed the games played
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Game fly has always been good.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Ive had good experiences with my rentals/purchases
  • Oct 1, 2014
    The only reason this was the only purchase in the last 6 months is because I was out of the country. These guys are great! I especially like that they have games for older systems to rent, its nice to be able to have support for them.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    i got a free tril to game fly and i like it kind i just don't understand why it takes 5-7 days to get your game when i can get mail from tx la in just 3 days but oh well i really love game fly thank you
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    Wish the service had more copies of games in stock (Middle-earth, Forza Horizon 2, etc.) so I wouldn't have to wait forever to get them and just end up buying them somewhere else