GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

08/19/2014
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 4172 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Jul 29, 2014
    I enjoy the gamefly system when their are games out i want to see if i want to buy. i like the keep it system if they are cool games.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    The game rental is fast and easy and has a quick turnaround. You simply get online and pick your games, they are sent to you and when you are done you simply send them back and they send the next one to you which you receive in just a few days. Simple easy and EASY!! The best part is if you like the game it is even easier to purchase. You get online and click "KEEP", how easy is that! Absolutely love this site!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Gamefly is a great alternative to test games out before buying.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I dont know why I was asked for shipping fee even though I am keeping a game I have already been mailed
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I have been using the service for seven years and haven't ever had a complaint. I love Gamefly.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Gamefly is awesome and well worth getting...I tell all my friends about it, and do my best to talk them into getting it as well because it is far better then the amount you spend towards games from other companies and online sites
    Love Gamefly! Convenient and easy
  • Jul 29, 2014
    i love game fly i wont buy anther game with out playing it first and game fly give's me that option,, i tell all my friends all the people i meet at stores where ever to get game fly,, and im sure the scrips for game fly went up around here after i started,, nobody was play'n boards lands 2 i started and now its in redbox i get exceeded about a game i blow it up for sure
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I really enjoy using GameFly. My life can get busy and it is nice to know that I can hold onto a game as long as I need without worrying about a return date.
    I love game.. It's the best every.. Keep up the Great Work
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Game Fly is great changed the way I try and buy games.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I saw this game (batman arkham origins - which I just purchased after renting) at the Navy Exchange for over $30 used - and here I get it for practically $10 with coupon - makes it SO much easier for me to purchase games. I always compare to gamely now for my kids games!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Shipping speeds for Gamefly are too slow.
    awesome service! Highly reccommended
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Only rental place left near me
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Gamefly is a really nice place where I can get games for my grandson. keep doing what you're doing.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    for some reason after updating my address info the ability to pay with my Paypal account went away which was very annoying
    GF is great value
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I was OK buying something on your site because I saw social login buttons. Then it prompted me to make an account with you! The whole point of social login buttons is that I don't need to make an account with you. I am not happy about this.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Best way to buy used games online - bar none.
    Jul 29, 2014