GameFly - Game Rental Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

02/18/2017
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2099 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

Showing 821 - 840 of 2099 Reviews
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Jan 06, 2017
    Awesome prices, sometimes not much to pick from when purchasing used games but like the fact that I get the inserts and such as if it were new. Don't like that some shipments can't be tracked while others a tracking number is provided. Overall I enjoy using and shopping at gamely.
    good job
  • Jan 05, 2017
    Turn around time is ridiculous. No Customer Support to speak of, just a chatbot and an email address that never gets answered. I have to pay shipping to keep a game that has already shipped? I will be canceling my membership!
  • Dec 21, 2016
    you need to improve sending orders from my queue in order listed
    Jan 05, 2017
    Rentals in my queue should be sent in the order they are in my queue like other companies do. This makes me consider cancelling my membership.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    Shipping could be faster on games.A larger selection of the more popular games would be goodA better incentive program could be devised to reward loyal subscribers
  • Jan 05, 2017
    I love gamefly just hate the wait on them thru the mail
  • Dec 25, 2016
    Love the service!
  • Jan 05, 2017
    Gamefly is the best online game rental service out there. It doesn't get any better than gamefly.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    Totally happy with your service. i Like how i get turned on to games i might never find at the merchants where i live. Keep up the good work
    N/A
  • Jan 05, 2017
    I have enjoyed GameFly for many years and continue to enjoy this company. Without you I would not have had the ability to enjoy many different games on multiple systems. Thank you for all that you do!!!
  • Dec 20, 2016
    I love this service because both myself and my husband are gamers and it's too expensive to buy every game that comes out. Gamefly makes it possible to play as many games as we want for a very affordable price!
    Jan 05, 2017
    Gamefly is an invaluable resource to gamers everywhere! Instead of dishing out $60 for a brand new game you may or may not like, you can try the game out and even finish it for a low monthly price. For my family, we rent 3 games out at a time which is perfect for myself and my husband to constantly have fresh games to play without being ruined by the cost at gamestop of buying the games outright. Defiantly worth every penny and I highly recommend this service if you are super into games or just wanna try a few games out.
  • Dec 24, 2016
    Very Easy
    A Very Good Site Never Thought It Was True
  • Jan 05, 2017
    So far, I've been quite happy with GameFly, and consider it to be a great service. The only issue I've had so far was quickly resolved by customer service, which allowed me to complete this transaction as advertised.
  • Dec 22, 2016
    I really love GameFly service and have been a member for quite some time now.
    Love the service
  • Jan 05, 2017
    I have been using GameFly for many years now and each year they continue to be the best options in getting new games for rental and if I like it a lot I purchase it with no problem at all. If you love games GameFly is the best place to get games.
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Jan 05, 2017
    Have special events for your members like you used to, I used to go to them and enjoyed them.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    gamefly 10 out of 10
  • Jan 04, 2017
    Its the longest running online game rental site that I trust.
  • Jan 04, 2017
    I would like for the coupons you earn to not expire. That way you can combine them for an even better deal.