GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

07/06/2015
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3958 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Jun 16, 2015
    I dont know how to answer
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Love the service. It's the best way to build a library of the best games. Two thumbs up.
    I love gamefly
    very good service
    Good so far.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I love the service except for the shipping. Please cut down the turn around time for getting my next game by a day or two and I will be a long time loyal autopay customer that doesn't complain.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Love Gamefly I get to play the games before I buy them....
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Love gamefly , I have come back a few times due to hard times and low income . I always tell people about the quick service and overall great expirence I have with gamefly .
  • Jun 16, 2015
    i really enjoy the gaming experience with game fly
  • Jun 16, 2015
    good service sometimes longer waits for newer games but other than that good
    Easy to use
  • Jun 16, 2015
    It has saved me from buying horrible games. It's great to try them out before you buy.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    Loved the fact that I was able to get Jurassic World on the first day. Only waited two days to be received in the mail as well.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I love gamefly. Glad to be back!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I love Gamefly and will continue to use it for all of my game rentals. I just wish there was a pc rental, but I know that is a little tricky to do.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Gamefly is great I can buy games I've played for cheaper than gamestop or other stores and I can try games before I buy them and if I don't like them I send them back but don't lose money if I were to buy it and not like it and if I do like certain games I can keep them for a cheaper price than gamestop and I get sent the case gamefly offers the best video game experience than anywhere else
    Jun 16, 2015
    Gamefly offers the best video game experience than Gamestop or any other game store or website with Gamefly I can rent games before I buy them and if I don't like them I can just send them back but if I do like them I can keep certain games and they'll send me the case its just like buying a game at Gamestop only it's sometimes cheaper and I don't have to make the trip to go to Gamestop only to find out they don't have the game that I looking for Gamefly has a selection of almost any game you can think of except for maybe 8 bit games but not all the games on Gamefly can be kept but thats not that big a deal because newer ones can be kept or just bought used without renting if it's a game you've played you know you like don't any game from Gamefly you haven't played without renting it first I love gamefly so much
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Great way to play games before you make the decision to buy them,
  • Jun 4, 2015
    my experience with renting from gamefly is great never really been late on my games to get here
    Great service
  • Jun 1, 2015
    The only improvement would be to make it easier to find and search for used games to buy. Finding rentals are extremely easy, would just like the same experience when search used games for sale.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Thanks for the gamefly bucks. It made buying a 18 dolls game 13 bucks. Hard to beat that price!