GammonVillage Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GammonVillage Reviews

06/25/2017
GammonVillage Ratings and User Reviews. GammonVillage is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 62 reviews. Last rated on 06/22/2017.

GammonVillage Rating

More About GammonVillage

Recent Reviews for GammonVillage

• Jun 22, 2017
    the description could have been a little better but all in all I liked the site, they had a good selection
  • Jun 20, 2017
    so far - so good
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Great selection. I found what I was looking for at the price I expected to pay.
  • Jun 03, 2017
    Search for quality game set was fulfilled
    Jun 19, 2017
    I found customer support to be very helpful , knowledgeable and most of all very courteous.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    na
  • Jun 12, 2017
    Jun 18, 2017
    Nice set but the extra set of purple dice are smaller than i thought. The set came with 5/8 dice and the purple ones were listed as 5/8 but are much smaller then the ones in the set
  • Jun 17, 2017
    Hassle free check out. The website works really well.
  • Jun 16, 2017
    Everything went very smoothly!
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Jun 15, 2017
    The bag for the mah jongh set has a very toxic odor which smells to me like mustiness. Customer service says all bags have this odor which will dissipate over time and the only solution they offer is for me to pay another $30 for a cotton bag. However, they do not disclose this problem in the product specs and if they know that it exists, they should. I cannot keep this bag in the house because of the overwhelming odor and it is affecting my respiratory health. I am keeping it outside in hopes that the smell dissipates. I will be returning if odor does not dissipate which I highly doubt that it will. I will never order from Gammon Village again. I have learned my lesson.
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Father's Day gift. I hope it arrives on time with the free ground shipping . The only thing was there was no option for a gift card.H. Anderson
  • Jun 12, 2017
    they had what I was looking for and the price was good.
  • May 26, 2017
    Jun 12, 2017
    The set is beautiful although the markers sizing and compartment was slightly off and is very difficult to get them to fit.
  • Jun 02, 2017
    Good price for a quality set plus free shipping
    Jun 11, 2017
    The set contains plastic soft bag. The bag has a strong strong plastic mildew odor. Have sprayed withFebreze for off putting bag odor.
  • May 25, 2017
    Looking forward to my new Wycliffe backgammon game.
    Jun 10, 2017
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Ease of ordering my item was great.
    Jun 10, 2017
    Thrilled with product, timely delivery, variety of choices.
  • May 30, 2017
    I did like my experience ordering on line. No hassle. Thank you.
    Jun 09, 2017
  • May 23, 2017
    Jun 08, 2017
    I was impressed with the care taken in packaging my order, thanks
  • May 22, 2017
    Jun 07, 2017
    The set was complete. The tiles look great , but was expecting them to be bigger. The plastic pushes are cheaply made considering the cost of the set. Overall though, I'm satisfied with the set.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    It's a great website for backgammon sets!!!!!
  • May 24, 2017
    Jun 05, 2017
    Love the carrycase for maj set. It is exactly what I wanted. Came in a timely manner. Very nice!