Gander Mountain Reviews

07/06/2015
Gander Mountain Ratings and User Reviews. Gander Mountain is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 6996 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2015.

Gander Mountain Rating

More About Gander Mountain

Recent Reviews for Gander Mountain

• Jul 6, 2015
    The in-store customer service was sub-par (I've gone to 2 locations). The online experience and pricing, helps to make up for the in-store opportunities.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I think that Gander Mountain is a great merchant. I was a little confused on the website about how to get my item shipped to the store. I have never done this before. The site was able to walk me through it, but I had to do some reading to figure it out. I was happy that the site told me what I needed to know. I did not see this item in my local store, and was happy that it could be delivered there for no shipping charge.
    GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Everything was enjoyable about my experience with Gander Mountain. Thanks!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    i love gander mountain it has great deals and suits all my needs from hunting to my kids shoes.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Excellent store! Will be coming here for future archery accessories.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Seem to have hard to find items.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great look and feel of website, great selection and prices! I love the Guide Series brand!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    GM website is easy to navigate and very informative. Checkout with Paypal was effortless.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    The site told you that is you spent $100 you got $20 off through July 6th if you input code. When I checked out I was over $100 but it said some of the items were not able to receive a discount. I found that deceiving. Should have said up front that only full price things qualify you for discount.
    Can't beat the price.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I saw these recliner chairs on an out of town trip and debated to buy them at that store in Watertown, NY. Sorry i didn't buy them then but so happy to have this second chance! Thank you.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    The man who worked in the archery section in the Roanoke/Hollins store was extremely helpful.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I had gone to store to try and view some items I found on the online store. I wanted to see them and get some info and was not able to find them, or get any help! I decided just to order online. For a Sunday I would have thought there be more helpful people there especially if your are this type of store.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Disappointed on discount not able to be applied to item
  • Jul 5, 2015
    its the best
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Gander Mountain had items in stock when other stores did not, plus $20 off our order.
    Jul 6, 2015
    Gander Mountain had the items in stock when other retailers didn't.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Gander Mountain has a lot to chose from which is was I am most please about. Good sales
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    one item was " Buy one get one free" I ordered one and received one. Did not receive the free one. After email contact I received an apology and also received the missing one. Thank You!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Order W73354170001 13 days for delivery - outrageous bad - Cabelas is always 2 days with the cheapest shipping method. Phone support said it was shipped on Friday but it did not get to FedEX for another 2 days. Packaging around the reel was 3 air bags on the side - lucky it was not damaged. I hope I do not have any issues with the rebate!!!! Gander better have good sales because they do not have delivery thing down yet - I expected more in such a competitive market. Do not blame the supplier that shipped it - Gander should have stocked the item if they are that bad. Your folks need to track the performance of the supplier. Dick Cholke