Gap Reviews

09/01/2015
Gap Ratings and User Reviews. Gap is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 170 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Gap.com offers a wide selection of fashion and basic items for men, women, kids, and baby. The store offers jeans, khakis, pants, shorts, T's, polo shirts, shirts, sweaters, turtlenecks, sweatpants, sweatshirts, clothing accessories, gap scents and gifts. The site also carries an online-exclusive GapMaternity collection and Intimate lines.
Circle of Excellence - Gap

2002 Winner

Gap Rating

More About Gap

Recent Reviews for Gap

• Aug 30, 2015
    Gap and Old Navy are 2 of my favorite places to shop. I live an hour away from the closest stores and work quite a bit so I do not get to go to the stores in St. Cloud. I was happy to order on line this time mostly because my rewards coupon was due tomorrow and I would not have been able to use it. Thanks for you online ordering.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I wish that Gap had more stylish dresses. I know that y'all are going for the normcore look, but it's TOO normcore. Like ... it wouldn't hurt to throw in a pretty ruffle on a neckline or something. Also - have you considered getting into the plus size market? I wear a 20 now, so it doesn't affect me too much since I can still fit into most of your clothes ... but there's money to be made in good quality, stylish, plus-size clothing. You should think about it. :)
  • Aug 30, 2015
    It took me about 30 mins to get the 2DAY promo code to apply. It kept telling me my order did not qualify. This has happened to me before with an order from BR. It was a promo for 50% off sale merchandise, I ended up calling and placing the order over the phone. The lady at customer service even had a difficult time applying the code. It is just frustrating when it takes so much longer than expected to place an order.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Love gap! sneaky with the trading off of the promo codes! You got me the first time!! had to place a larger order to take advantage of it! Love that you guys have sales so i can actually afford to buy things i like that have good quality and a classic look!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Had trouble changing from guest to returning customer. I sent email to your HELP and got a prompt response to help me finish my order. Thanks
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Really happy to be shopping at GAP again--the clothes are coming back as being wearable and flattering!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I love GAP, I was disappointed that you did NOT have an 18 Tall with this order, though, that is really what I wanted. Also, I live in Florida and it would be nice to see some selections for those of us who live in warm climates year around. Our color selections tend to be brighter ALL year long, just a thought.
    Great clothing selection
  • Aug 21, 2015
    We wish GAP would provide more options/selections in petite styles, especially for jeans. We could not find a petite low rise jean on GAP.com.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I'm a grandmother shopping for a 7-yr old and twin 5-yr olds. I may have answered the kid question incorrectly. Nay kids are 31 and 34. ;-) Love your promo pricing,discounts, and free shipping
  • Aug 21, 2015
    The website advertised a code to get 40% off your order. It did not work!! I also got a code from them for 25% off of my 1st order. It did not work!! Very disappointed in the website!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I feel the wishlist on the site is broken. I had to eventually click back and then it suddenly appeared. Someone should look into this as it's sorta clunky. (using Chrome Version 44.0.2403.130 (64-bit) on OS X 10.10.3)
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    First time shopping at this store and loved it-the quality of the clothes is great and even better I did not pay shopping...which gave me the sense of shopping at the real store from my couch
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    No issues. Items arrived sooner than expected.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Parka is great; perfect weight. Fabric is yummy.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    I returned the shoes I purchased online at the store and the store employee had no clue how to look me up and then as I was showing him my online receipt he was telling me he could not find the item in his system and am I sure I purchased the item. Not only that, he then was asking me the date of the purchase while he had my phone in his possession. Not cool at all.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I love GAP clothes.
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Seria bueno que la compra se pueda enviar en un solo pedido y no en varios. Yo compre 17 ítems y se enviaron en 3 paquetes / envios separados; justo en el Hotel donde pedi la entrega cobraban por bulto recibido, y me cobraron por tres. Lo ideal es enviar toda la compra en un solo envio!!!!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I LOVE GAP CLOTHING FOR MY KIDS SCHOOL CLOTHES. EVEN THOUGH THE KNEES ARE NOT DURABLE, I DO NOT MIND THEM WEARING THE VINTAGE LOOK AFTER THEY RIP. THE CLOTHES ARE SOFT AND THE COLORS REMAIN IN AFTER MANY WASHINGS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF GAP CLOTHING FOR OVER 6 YEARS.
    Aug 24, 2015
    Love the clothes
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Shipping time was very slow