Garden.com Reviews

08/18/2014
Garden.com Ratings and User Reviews. Garden.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 16 reviews.

Garden.com Rating

More About Garden.com

Recent Reviews for Garden.com

• Jun 12, 2014
    Appreciate the free shipping. Good price for the number of BBQ utensils offered w/carrying case. Searched a few other websites and could not find anything close to this offer for the price w/free shipping included. Thank you!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Enjoyed surfing the site
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Saw the ad in Mary Jane's magazine and was happy to find you and the product
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Said free shipping but I got changed and couldn't change it. Didn't really have a choice but to pay it to get the sprinkler.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    None at this time
    Jun 12, 2014
    It's a shame when I purchase my order they said 3 to 5 days and now it's almost 2 and half weeks and still no word of my purchase order . I call three time and spoke about my order and they tole me they are going call the manufacture and get back to me but they never did. So here I am working in the garden and can't finish it because of my order. Tell me what kind of company is this!!!!! I will never recommend them to anyone. If my order does not come by the end of this week I will canceals my order. What kind of company are they,never again and see To it that they get my message ,hope they have the same kind of problem they gave me when they need business . Ps and they called to let me know of a back order they la liers .