GemSelect Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GemSelect Reviews

08/22/2017
GemSelect Ratings and User Reviews. GemSelect is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2017.

GemSelect Rating

More About GemSelect

Not rated

Recent Reviews for GemSelect

• Aug 21, 2017
    Thank you for offering good products with a good shopping experience and giving the customers all the information about the gems and the search tools to find what we are looking for.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Only choice online for quality gems at great prices! Thank you!
    Aug 21, 2017
    Another perfect experience! Thank you!
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Easy and a pleasure
  • Aug 19, 2017
    Love the variety of the gemstones on this site! So easy to navigate!
  • Aug 01, 2017
    As always ; I trust this company. Service is top notch.You get what you see. the price is right. Thanks a Million.
    Aug 19, 2017
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I am a GIA graduate and an AGTA member. my family is in the custom fine jewelry business. Your company should offer wholesale pricing to tradesmen.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Hope to have more!
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Great!
    Aug 14, 2017
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Good quality products. Quick delivery.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Love this site. I'll definitely be back! They are always reliable and timely.
  • Aug 02, 2017
    Aug 14, 2017
    C'est toujours avec plaisir que je consulte votre site internet. J'y trouve toutes les indications nécessaires à une compréhension complète des termes professionnels employés concernant les produits proposés.Vous êtes un établissement sérieux. Vos prix sont honnêtes et vos livraisons arrivent à temps. Merci d'exister! (et excusez moi d'écrire en Français, ma pratique de l'Anglais laisse à désirer)
  • Aug 02, 2017
    Love this store they have so many selection and get new gems daily
    Aug 13, 2017
  • Aug 12, 2017
    We'll see.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    The stone was exactly what I wanted and color is great.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I have ordered gems from GemSelect before and am pleased with the quality and prices of the gems. I plan on purchasing a more expensive gem like a Tanzanite to have it set in a ring in the near future.
    Aug 10, 2017
  • Aug 08, 2017
    very happy with their product.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Aug 06, 2017
    ras
  • Jul 25, 2017
    great selection
    Aug 06, 2017
  • Aug 05, 2017
    All great, every time i order something I got good quality stuff. Website works also good, gems in photo is the same that u get in your parcel. Happy about gem select 10/10
  • Jul 22, 2017
    The only suggestion is to add a save for later option to the check out/shopping cart process. I had 5 additional items that I will now to look up again and add them back to my cart because I could not save those items until I was ready to.purchase at a later time.
    Aug 02, 2017