Gemvara Reviews

02/07/2016
Gemvara Ratings and User Reviews. Gemvara is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 356 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.

Gemvara Rating

More About Gemvara

Recent Reviews for Gemvara

WE LOVE GEMVARA
    Everything was great!
    Great easy process
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I love your products and you have excellent customer service
  • Feb 6, 2016
    This site is highly customizable and easy to use interface. I made this purchase from my phone and had no trouble navigating around. I am looking forward to giving my girlfriend the promise ring that I have purchased.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    My wife and I really enjoyed looking around on your website. It was easy to navigate and very helpful. We loved the variety that you provided compared to the other websites we've seen.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Website was easy to navigate and their prices were great. I will definitely buy from them again.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    What a great experience. I wish they would have showed up higher in the google search list!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Site is amazing! The form and function make it fun. Visually pleasing!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Very easy and relaxing experience. They were the exact ear rings I was looking for.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Full selection and very easy to negotiate website
  • Feb 2, 2016
    It's great to be able to create your own designs
  • Feb 2, 2016
    gemstones advertised on the site do *not* specify if they are synthetic or natural. this needs to be plainly stated. A grade of AAA can apply to synthetic or natural.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Very nice and friendly user website. Thanks...
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Good website; will wait to see quality and gift boxing to assess repeat purchase potential
    Feb 3, 2016
    Smaller than expected on center piece and chain cheaper looking than expected given pricing. Surprised at how cheap it looks.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I just bought 4 necklaces for myself and my three daughters for my oldest daughter's wedding in April. I am very excited to get them because I saw one on a friend today and it was beautiful.
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Gemvara has some of the best customer service I've ever encountered, whether we're talking about gemstones or craft supplies. My only complaint about this company is that I REALLY wish that they'd include at least one real, non-CG-render image of each product in their listings. It would make it easier to visualize what to expect when one receives the real thing. My order is beautiful and perfect for what I want, and I can't wait to pop the question, but reality is that the CG image of the ring is not exactly as the real thing. I realize these are highly customizable items, but a real image of just a "default" version of the ring would go a long way to setting better expectations. At any rate, I love Gemvara, their policies, and their customer service! A+!
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Excellent web site and am excited to receive my ring.
    Feb 4, 2016
    Gorgeous ring
  • Jan 13, 2016
    This website is amazing i really like it. i love the part that i can see the differents options of ring , Gemvara has a really variety of ring and you have so many options. i really hope my girlfriend like the ring if she does ill buy our wedding ring here too.
    Feb 1, 2016
    I really love it still waiting to give it to my girlfriend but it's more beatiful that i expected
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    She loved the ring! Even though we ended up homeless after ordering, we do not plan on returning it.