Gemvara Reviews

04/27/2015
Gemvara Ratings and User Reviews. Gemvara is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 268 reviews. Last rated on 04/27/2015.

Gemvara Rating

More About Gemvara

Recent Reviews for Gemvara

• Apr 27, 2015
    I love this site and how perfect every piece of jewelry I've bought are exactly how I want it and she's loved every single one.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Great customer service! Very friendly staff who take the time to do the job well.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Gemvara is a great company with a really nice website. It is easy to follow and build your perfect ring or piece of jewelry. Their customer service is also top notch. You always get a person on the phone that helps you out quickly and they do a great job following up with your purchases.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    First time buyer. Very happy with your web site, just waiting on the item.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Love this website and all of the things you can create. I will definitely use it again!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    This is my first purchase with them. I hope it goes well.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Great experience shopping with Gemvara.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    My engagement ring came from Gemvara and it is durable and wonderful! We will never shop anywhere else for any of our jewelry again. I highly recommend for the diversity of products you will defiantly find what you want! My ring is everything I could dream for and so much more!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I love the jewelry choices. This is a new company to me and I will be returning in the future.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    You guys always have excellent service! I have bought two awesome pieces and you guys are becoming my one stop shop for jewelry! Keep up the good work! :)
    Gemvara. Is amazing very pleased
    Love the customizability.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I don't like that you ship with Fed Ex, they are not unionized.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    They have custom sizable jewelry pieces and great customer service so I can order guilt and worry free as much as I want.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    In addition to offering a wide array of options to its customers, Gemvara has top-notch customer service. Their represenatives responded very quickly and remedied my issues without hesitation. Everything from Gemvara's selections to its website to its free shipping suggest that this company is well thought out and has been designed to make shopping here enjoyable, easy, and rewarding. I will be back, I'm sure.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Excellent website, wide selection of customizable products.
    Apr 25, 2015
    It would be helpful for insurance purposes of the receipt specified the size or carats of the gems.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I have bought myself 2 rings and I absolutely love them and have gotten many compliments on them both
    Apr 26, 2015
    I ABSOLUTLY LOVE MY RING! IT TURNED OUT SO MUCH BETTER THEN IT LOOKED ON LINE
  • Apr 1, 2015
    This is my first experience with Gemvara, and I only chose it because of online reviews so I hope not to get dissapointed. I am really looking forward to start a relationship with Gemvara after this purchase if everything goes well.
    Apr 25, 2015
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Excellent site - best place I have found for personalized jewelry, especially mother's pieces.
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I love their customer service and i love their quick response to their customers overall i cant wait for my rings to get here...
    Apr 27, 2015
    The customer service is superb even when I had to return two of my orders for another piece I got great help and discount from the new piece I'm sure doing business with Gemvara again, they make your dream jewelry become reality I'd give a 5 star to all customer care staff they were helpful all the way... Not to forget Louise he's expectional though I hear he's left he sure was an assert to the company thanks to Seph she took it from where Louise stopped honestly it's a great team they you have at Gemvara and Stacy she just stayed in touch.. This is one happy customer ☺️.... Oh and my new piece it's mind blowing it's not going off my hands any time soon thanks team Gemvara...