Gemvara Reviews

08/21/2014
Gemvara Ratings and User Reviews. Gemvara is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 102 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.

Gemvara Rating

More About Gemvara

Recent Reviews for Gemvara

• Aug 18, 2014
    Great customer service and easy shopping
  • Aug 18, 2014
    As usual it's a pleasure shopping with you!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Great customer service. Thank you!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    We really enjoyed being able to view the customized rings and engravings in advance. It made shopping so much easier.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    they have great service and if I had any questions they where right there to answer them with no problem. I am super happy with them
  • Aug 13, 2014
    This is my second time buying from Gemvara and both my experiences have been great.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Excellent site, very easy to use
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Good and covineint
  • Aug 7, 2014
    had very good experience
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Very Nice Rings
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Great site with new items coming out all the time. Excellent customer service - never a hassle
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    I absolutely love my ring.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    excellent customer service over the phone an awesome website. loved how I could customize my ring
    Aug 7, 2014
    I had a great experience with Gemvara! I loved the design-your-own interactive style website and the customer service has been fantastic so far. I'll be shopping with Gemvara in the future!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Love how you can design your very own ring that is uniquely yours.
    Aug 12, 2014
    there was a little confusion on the financing promotion offered, but it was resolved.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    The problem I experienced was that I could not bring up the item I wanted and had just seen online yesterday, neither by checking the choice boxes nor by entering a search. I had to go through hundreds to finally find the one I was looking for. The customizing is difficult when there are just two gems the same size and there really isn't a primary stone. It took me too much time to place my order and I think the ordering could be made easier. Also check out was a little confusing and it was easy to order two of same item by mistake.
    Aug 12, 2014
    Everyone was very nice and helpful. The only thing I find fault with is the price. It was a very tiny ring light, in weight and gemstones very very small for an over $600.00 item. I know that the price of gold is out of reason, but I still think that the price is too inflated. The reason I purchased this item was that I had fallen in love with a similar one, a few years ago and couldn't find it anywhere else. I do love it anyway.

From Gemvara

The last thing we want is to make finding your perfect ring hard or confusing. We are so thankful that you sent us this feedback. In fact, we have already passed it along to our merchandisers and web site folks. They are endlessly trying to make the ... Read full response »
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Beautiful build your own Lotus ring. I got it for our 20th anniversary.
    Aug 16, 2014
    The pink tourmaline stone was so dark that it looked black in a lighted room. I noticed that there was no opening in the back of the ring to let light in. Very poor construction for such an expensive ring.

From Gemvara

We are so sorry that this customer was not satisfied with the pink tourmaline stone we hand selected for their ring. And, since we hand select each gemstone, we offered to replace the pink tourmaline with one they could actually approve if they ... Read full response »
  • Jul 14, 2014
    They offer great looks at various price points depending on budget!
    Aug 5, 2014
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I hope it gets delivered by July 22nd like it said at check out. I'll be so thrilled. I'm excited!
    Aug 7, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Good quality jewelry
    Aug 6, 2014
    Beautiful piece
  • Feb 9, 2014
    Gemvara.com is easy to use, and has lots of great items in all kinds for different styles. The customer service team was helpful and prompt, and my online shopping experience couldn't be better. Thanks!
    Aug 9, 2014
    So easy to use and the pictures on the website, unlike fast food advertising, completely understate the stunning beauty of the pieces.