Gemvara Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Gemvara Reviews

12/12/2017
Gemvara Ratings and User Reviews. Gemvara is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 111 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Gemvara

2016 Platinum

Gemvara Rating

More About Gemvara

Recent Reviews for Gemvara

• Nov 09, 2017
    Only after did I purchase the ring did they say I got a 10 percent discount..Irritating.Anyway, big selection compared to some other merchants for a lot of sizes. So far I'm pleased, but I wish rings didn't all sort of look the same.
    Nov 28, 2017
    I love my ring, it's beautiful, more than I could hope for, and it fits comfortably. I know I'll cherish it for a long time.It actually arrived a day early if memory serves. Package is tight and well sealed, included envelope was excellent.Can't ask for a better experience, and I really really love my ring.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    The website is easy to navigate and the process to checkout was easy as well. Wide variety of products that you can customize to your liking. Very nice website.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I wish they had better quality sapphires. I also wish they had more stones in a wider variety of sizes. I do love that I can customize my jewelry.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    The prices are reasonable, and I like that the jewelry is conflict-free.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    great site and selling platform
    Great selection!!!
  • Nov 27, 2017
    exceptional level of service, and beautiful products - always a pleasure to shop here
  • Nov 27, 2017
    The transaction was very easy. I just hope that the quality of the product is as good.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    This ring is beautiful and I would love to see it on my beautiful wife. It will be my second anniversary gift for her. I am sure she will love it.
    Its the bomb.com
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I absolutely love Gemvara!!!! Wish the store was closer so I could visit!!!
    Great experience
  • Nov 26, 2017
    I love shopping on Gemvara. In particular I love being able to try different gemstones and metals in the designs. I also like that the products are custom made in the US.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    I purchased my wedding ring from Gemvara and have purchased now 3 stacking rings from Gemvara for my wife. I feel like customer service is a priority with Gemvara not a chore. I had to get my ring resized outside of the 101 day period prior to my wedding and they helped me out with a smile. I think the products my wife and I have purchased have been of great quality and I tell people about Gemvara gladly when they ask about my ring.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    I bought my future wife’s engagement ring from Gemvara. I loved the online service and it was easy to browse on the page.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    So far experience has been great! Will be back again.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Great site and quality products!
  • Nov 26, 2017
    The ordering process was easy to navigate and pleasant. I appreciated that the home page clearly states free shipping and free returns, as this is helpful information to know about ahead of time. Most important to me is that prices seem more fair compared to other online stores I visited. Will definitely return! Thank you.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Great, user-friendly site! Pricing is just right.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    The rings look very pretty. I hope that they arrive looking as they did on the web.