Generator Factory Outlet Reviews

08/20/2014
Generator Factory Outlet Ratings and User Reviews. Generator Factory Outlet is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 07/16/2014.

Generator Factory Outlet Rating

More About Generator Factory Outlet

Recent Reviews for Generator Factory Outlet

• Jul 16, 2014
    very easy to work with
  • Jul 16, 2014
    satisfied with product and service
  • Jul 15, 2014
    easy to find what I was looking for.
    Jul 25, 2014
    Have not used the pump yet. Have to figure out how to connect outlet hose to intake for water pvc to sprinkler system.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    The manual is a bit vague about switching over to propane from gasoline. Also, the battery cables were difficult to attach; due to the battery is located in a tight place.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    I pump water out of my creek about 50 yrs to my yard. This pump works great for this job. Have another one just like it that needs to go to the shop but no one could work on it for 5 or 6 months. Will get it fixed and keep it for a spare. I live in the middle of texas and need to water pretty often.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I was assisted by a sale representative named Anthony, he should get credit for closing this sale. He was very helpful and knowledgeable.
    Jul 21, 2014
    excellent price for a 10,000w portable generator
  • Jul 8, 2014
    This was very easy and if shipping is quick I am one happy camper!
    Jul 20, 2014
    The purchase was painless, the product was reasonably priced ( a real surprise in todays market), and it just looks great. I just haven't had time to install it and see how it works.Member Bizrate's shopping panel.......what does this mean?
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I hope the package arrives with no damage. A friend of mine bought a similar unit and it arrived damaged due to bad packaging and not strapped down.I will write an additional review after the unit gets here.
    Jul 8, 2014
    The product arrived in a timely manner. Checking out the product I found no damage.The individual that delivered the product was very helpful.After reading all instructions I put the unit together and it started right up.I haven't had to use it yet, but I forsee no problems arising.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 4, 2014
    The unit itself had damage, with no apparent issues with outside of box. The top main frame rail had a nice dent in it and more importantly, the weldment for 1 of the wheels axles is off about 30degrees and the wheel is so crooked, it still rolls, but not as easy as it should,and almost hits the frame of unit.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Will comment after my order arrives safely.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    First time shopping today, will see how this turns out.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I am just satisfy for the sale price because I am using this generator in Mali west Africa
  • May 21, 2014
    Jun 12, 2014
    The transfer switch I received had a switch not working . Inspection of the switch revealed a wire was disconnected within the switch unit . Not a generator factory issue however frustrating none the less .
  • May 17, 2014
    Jun 3, 2014
    Still waiting for keys to the unit so I can find out if it works and commence my project.