Generator Factory Outlet Reviews

07/28/2014
Generator Factory Outlet Ratings and User Reviews. Generator Factory Outlet is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 07/16/2014.

Generator Factory Outlet Rating

More About Generator Factory Outlet

Recent Reviews for Generator Factory Outlet

• Jul 16, 2014
    very easy to work with
  • Jul 16, 2014
    satisfied with product and service
  • Jul 15, 2014
    easy to find what I was looking for.
    Jul 25, 2014
    Have not used the pump yet. Have to figure out how to connect outlet hose to intake for water pvc to sprinkler system.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    I pump water out of my creek about 50 yrs to my yard. This pump works great for this job. Have another one just like it that needs to go to the shop but no one could work on it for 5 or 6 months. Will get it fixed and keep it for a spare. I live in the middle of texas and need to water pretty often.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I was assisted by a sale representative named Anthony, he should get credit for closing this sale. He was very helpful and knowledgeable.
    Jul 21, 2014
    excellent price for a 10,000w portable generator
  • Jul 8, 2014
    This was very easy and if shipping is quick I am one happy camper!
    Jul 20, 2014
    The purchase was painless, the product was reasonably priced ( a real surprise in todays market), and it just looks great. I just haven't had time to install it and see how it works.Member Bizrate's shopping panel.......what does this mean?
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I hope the package arrives with no damage. A friend of mine bought a similar unit and it arrived damaged due to bad packaging and not strapped down.I will write an additional review after the unit gets here.
    Jul 8, 2014
    The product arrived in a timely manner. Checking out the product I found no damage.The individual that delivered the product was very helpful.After reading all instructions I put the unit together and it started right up.I haven't had to use it yet, but I forsee no problems arising.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 4, 2014
    The unit itself had damage, with no apparent issues with outside of box. The top main frame rail had a nice dent in it and more importantly, the weldment for 1 of the wheels axles is off about 30degrees and the wheel is so crooked, it still rolls, but not as easy as it should,and almost hits the frame of unit.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Will comment after my order arrives safely.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    First time shopping today, will see how this turns out.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I am just satisfy for the sale price because I am using this generator in Mali west Africa
  • May 21, 2014
    Jun 12, 2014
    The transfer switch I received had a switch not working . Inspection of the switch revealed a wire was disconnected within the switch unit . Not a generator factory issue however frustrating none the less .
  • May 17, 2014
    Jun 3, 2014
    Still waiting for keys to the unit so I can find out if it works and commence my project.
  • May 15, 2014
    Could not use my Paypa; account. Kept saying my cart address did not match the account address selected in Paypal but they are the same.
    May 21, 2014
  • May 13, 2014
    Great so far
    May 22, 2014
    No comments for now, I am not going to use item right away
  • May 5, 2014
    May 14, 2014
    It took one day more than I expected to get the generator out of the warehouse, however it was in Atlanta in two days. I was expecting it to take 3 days.
  • May 4, 2014
    Company was very helpful when I called about first order. Generator arrived very fast and in good condition. Price was excellent!
    May 15, 2014
  • May 4, 2014
    Site is easy to navigate and the prices beat the competition.
    May 12, 2014
    Great service and transit time
  • Apr 29, 2014
    May 7, 2014
    Not sure how to connect battery as it is not self explanatory .But will figure it out .