Generator Factory Outlet Reviews

12/17/2014
Generator Factory Outlet Ratings and User Reviews. Generator Factory Outlet is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 12/01/2014.

Generator Factory Outlet Rating

More About Generator Factory Outlet

Recent Reviews for Generator Factory Outlet

• Dec 1, 2014
    The price and shipping are good. I guess the real test will be if something breaks and I need parts.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    first attempt on iPad site froze. had to go to desktop to order
  • Nov 25, 2014
    TWO WEEKS AGO I "THOUGHT" I HAD CHECKED OUT... B/C "DONE" had a check mark next to it. I hope I'm not doubling ordering this
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Clear and concise ordering no problems so far. Hope to receive complete order before bad weather hits. Don't like sitting in the dark.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014
    Great unit and I can't believe how quiet it is. Instructions to install wheels and handles was confusing and the figures were hard to see. For customers that aren't mechanically inclined, it will take them a while to put together.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    First time to this site and purchased the product cause it had what I wanted. and the payment option was so easy.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I made a few calls to customer service. THey were helpful and knowledgeable. made my purchase easier.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    I was surprised that none of the paperwork enclosed with the generator explained how to find the negative battery cable. I called costumer service and it was easily explained but should have been in the getting started instructions. The gas line also had a tear in it were it connected to the shut off valve at the gas tank. Easily repaired by me but should have been caught before it was shipped. These are not big problems in them selves and would not bother me if I were to order another one.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Nov 15, 2014
    No problems. I ordered on line and product ordered was delivered with no problems.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Your customer service is the best. I called and asked questions before purchase. Your listing of specs. on the available Generators were very detail and informative. Then you topped it off with free shipping.
    Nov 13, 2014
    Generator Factory Outlet, has a wide range of choices. I selected a scratch and dent for $100 less. I received a Generator in perfect condition without scratch and dent. In fact, I received accessories not mentioned on line. Such as 12V Battery connections and wrinches. The specifications listed with the Units are very detail and complete. I appreciate that.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    when I receive my purchase I will let you know how happy I am. or not. that is the time for a real survey. not now since I am a first time buyer.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Nov 6, 2014
    From the picture of the cover I thought it may be heavier material but glad that I have it to keep dust and dirt from the generator.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Check-out was quick and easy.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    This is my first order from the Generator Factory Outlet. I hope the experience is a good one.
    Nov 2, 2014
  • Oct 16, 2014
    quick on line
    Oct 24, 2014
    Second purchase
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Great site, smooth purchasing experience!
    Nov 7, 2014
    Smooth transaction, very happy with purchase!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Site was very user friendly
    Oct 25, 2014
    I'am super thrilled to own a quality generator, from Generator Factory Outlet. Thank you.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    GREAT PRICES, GREAT PRODUCTS, BUT THE CHECKOUT WAS MADE VERY COMPLICATED, OVERALL I GUESS IT'S A GOOD COMPANY TO PURCHASE FROM.
    Oct 19, 2014
    IT'S A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    This will probably be the only time I deal with you, hopefully it will be a satifying purchase.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sears almost lost you the sale they said it wasn't in stock and we're charging 223.00 for delivery
    Oct 3, 2014
    The item I ordered was over a thousand dollars so I tried to keep an eye out for the shipping information but none was posted until after my call but the staffer had given me the info and the sub contractor that was delivering the item I called them and set up a delivery dat and time