Get Smart Products Reviews

08/19/2014
Get Smart Products Ratings and User Reviews. Get Smart Products is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 55 reviews. Last rated on 08/12/2014.

Get Smart Products Rating

More About Get Smart Products

Recent Reviews for Get Smart Products

• Aug 12, 2014
    This is a wonderful company to deal with. They always have my product delivered on time and in excellent condition. I will always go to Get Smart for my photography needs.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Best prices around!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Good Place to get what you need at a good price.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I am excited for my scrapbook refill pages to come so I can continue to scrapbook (:
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I love ordering from get smart the prices are reasonable and they sell quality products they will always have my business
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Excellent products, excellent prices and excellent merchant...!! 10 +++
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Would like greater size selection of floating picture frames.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I was happy to find the magnetic frames at a very reasonable price.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I don't know too much. Item I wanted was available.
    Aug 19, 2014
    A high quality product at a fair price.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Was going to use magnetic paint on a beam in my home for a collage of pictures and came across this site. So this should cut out the extra work of painting twice to achieve the look I'm trying to get😁
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    Very professional looking photo folders ; purchased for our race sponsors and photos look great in these folders .
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I always used the products ( Pioneer Albums) and I was surfing and looking for these items and saw that Get Smart is selling them.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I ORDER FROM HERE BUT NEVER RECEIVE ANY TYPE OF COUPONS OR DISCOUNTS, IF THERE WAS DISCOUNTS AND COUPONS I'M SURE I WOULD ORDER FROM HERE EVEN MORE THEN I ALREADY DO.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    So far so good. Have a wait for my order to be filled and delivered.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I did not order enought items so this is the 3rd time and I had to pay shipping each time. I did not get any coupons or codes.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    We shall see how you perform on getting my supplies here :-)
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Great service. Great prices.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Wish there was a cheaper "faster" shipping option...jumping from $18 to over $100 from the slowest to the next fastest seemed kinda crazy...
  • Jul 12, 2014
    The first purchase was made easy because I called customer service for information concerning their products. The gentleman was very knowledgeable about the product I was interested in and helped me make a good decision on the purchase I made. Online was easy and the products I needed were easy to find.
    Jul 21, 2014
    Great customer service and great products....Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    First-time purchase. Very satisfied.