Get Smart Products Reviews

05/03/2015
Get Smart Products Ratings and User Reviews. Get Smart Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 69 reviews. Last rated on 04/29/2015.

Get Smart Products Rating

More About Get Smart Products

Recent Reviews for Get Smart Products

• Apr 29, 2015
    VERY SATISFIED SO FAR WILL TRY AGAIN
  • Apr 29, 2015
    had a lot of trouble entering my "E" mail address which is long.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Had to use live chat, but she knew what I needed as it was hard to find. Ordered hoping that it will work.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I like the size and paper.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    This is my favorite product on this site. I use these frames for photos that we take at our family functions. The kids and I have a fun time decorating them.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    This web site is amazing
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I have always fond Get Smart a good comapany to order online from.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I've been looking for vintage photo, negative, and slide storage options that are affordable, and Get Smart Products has the best selection and prices that I've seen yet.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great products at a good price
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I love the Print File black album pages and binders
  • Apr 21, 2015
    This is my initial order from Get Smart Products. I am a charcoal artist and I am trying to cut framing cost. If product is sufficient I will in all probability be ordering more frames.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I like your products and hope for speedy processing and shipping again. Thank you, Reggie
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I had a difficult time finding these cardboard frames...so glad you had them!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I would love it if you had a further breakdown in price for the postcards I order. I am ordering larger quantities and it would be nice if there was another level of discount. Love the product and have had no trouble with billing or shipping! Thanks!
    Apr 29, 2015
    This is my 3rd or 4th large order and I am very satisfied. I was contacted right after I had placed my last order to let me know that they could not fill my entire order and gave me the option of them sending what they had and getting the balance when it came in, or waiting to get it all at once. I opted to have them ship what they already had but the entire order ended up coming (separate boxes) on the same day! I am very pleased with their customer service and also the quality of the product!
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Love that you provide bulk discounts. Found the photo folders here at the best price and I looked at several photo online vendors that were considerably more. Also happy that you have the 4x6 albums i use all the time at a discounted bulk rate! You've made my shopping experience easy.
    Apr 20, 2015
    Quick response to my email inquiry. Easy navigation on website and products deliveredcas expected. Thank you !!
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I think the check out experience may go faster if you add Paypal.
    Apr 19, 2015
    We ordered some frames which we get from another vendor but decided to give Smart Products a try since they came up in search. We received them fast. But there are manufacturer defects which I am working with a rep from Smart Products with. Anthony he is very helpful and I'm sure we will get this taken care of.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I decided to get smart and shop online for Pioneer album replacement parts. It worked in 15 minutes!
    Apr 24, 2015
    I just liked getting the Pioneer pages quickly. Don't know anything else about Get Smart Products.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    The photo boxes are just what I needed.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I make prayer books to give away and all the stores here in Amarillo quit selling the ones I used. I was so excited to get yours and see that they are the right ones.
    Apr 16, 2015
    This is the only place I have found to get the books I need. Thank you!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    These were gift items; have not heard a response at this time.