Get Smart Products Reviews

05/30/2016
Get Smart Products Ratings and User Reviews. Get Smart Products is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 140 reviews.

Get Smart Products Rating

More About Get Smart Products

Recent Reviews for Get Smart Products

• May 9, 2016
    It was fine.
  • May 7, 2016
    I enjoyed looking through and purchasing the product.
  • May 7, 2016
    I thougth that I saw this item on sale
  • May 5, 2016
    Quality Products - Fast Delivery
  • May 4, 2016
    ordering was very easy.
  • May 3, 2016
    Have also ordered in the past and have been pleased with the process.
  • May 1, 2016
    phone help was bad very bad lazy
  • May 1, 2016
    I am a 2nd grade teacher and I make photo albums for my students as their end of the year gift. I have a total of 48 students. I purchased the Pioneer KZ mini photo albums last year and have done so again this year. I have looked at many other places and none of them compare to these. They are of great quality, I love the assortment of colors they come in, the number of pages is perfect, and the price is unbeatable. I highly recommend them!
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I like the photo albums and album pages.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I could only find this photo book on this site. Was perfect for my project.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    My first experinece I hope it is a good one.
    May 2, 2016
  • Apr 25, 2016
    May 3, 2016
    About one third of the gold foil border cardboard frames were not glued very well on the top and the picture when inserted, moved around a lot and would not stay put when stood up with the easel.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    May 7, 2016
    All came extremely fast and order was accurate.
  • Apr 19, 2016
    I am going through my fathers slides and found this product ~ decided I could use additional.
    Apr 30, 2016
    I am going through my 91 year old fathers carousels of slides and this product is helping me organize those slides that I want to keep into a large 3-ring binder instead of the cumbersome carousels.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    Apr 30, 2016
    I ordered the wrong item, your customer service rep helped me find the right item and processed my order
  • Apr 17, 2016
    I am very pleased that you have the items that I need but very dissatisfied about the shipping!!! why is shipping the same price as my total order, that is totally ridiculous!
    Apr 26, 2016
  • Apr 15, 2016
    I seldom shop on line as I like to have as complete understanding of what I'm purchasing as possible. Product information is getting better. Often I'm searching for products local stores don't carry for one reason or another. Often it is because not enough of the items sale over time to pay for shelf space. This makes what little shopping I do on line that much more appreciated.
    May 9, 2016
    I entered the internet for Pioneer Album products & got 'Get Smart' so I don't know if this is the same produce (archival quality) but it is the size I needed
  • Apr 11, 2016
    Apr 27, 2016
    The products I ordered were missing their stands. The instructions stated that stands were included and attached to the back of the product. Unfortunately they were not. All the frames were missing stands. This made no difference in my intended use of the product though.