Get Smart Products Reviews

08/27/2016
Get Smart Products Ratings and User Reviews. Get Smart Products is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 109 reviews.

Get Smart Products Rating

More About Get Smart Products

Recent Reviews for Get Smart Products

• Jul 22, 2016
    I haven't received the merchandise. Survey is quite pre-mature. I cannot assess something I do not have yet.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Love the photo albums; classic and will last forever!
  • Jul 19, 2016
    The products are great and the pricing is fantastic!
  • Jul 17, 2016
    I really needed this product and ordered it but am APPALLED that the shipping cost is $9.00 economy, more than the item. I was going to order THREE of these but shipping was ridiculous. I ship a lot so I know it costs no where near this to ship. Will return to AMAZON where shipping is FREE. sorry. you have nice products but that shipping is very bad and does not show any appreciation for your customers for buying on you website.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    We purchase these photo frames to give to the parents of our patients.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Bought this product before, great product and price
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Hopefully I will receive this order within 7 days ....timing is important
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Truly hoping to receive these products no later than July 14th. Thank you!!!
    Jul 21, 2016
    The only reason I did not give 10's on receiving my order on time/tracking info. It is not Get Smart's fault, but UPS. Get Smart also refunded my shipping because of this (I feel bad they did that, I told them they didn't need to, it wasn't their fault). My clients were very happy with the folders. I thank you so much. I will be shopping with you all again in the near future....Christmas is a coming! LOL! (I can't believe I said that, haha!)
  • Jul 8, 2016
    1st time buyer
  • Jul 5, 2016
    I have been very satisfied with previous orders.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Can't find these albums in a store any longer....call me old- fashioned, but I still like to print out some of my photos!
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Adding another volume to my collection
  • Jul 3, 2016
    Jul 10, 2016
    I like the selection of products, both photo frames and the emphasis on archiving photos. Would like to see more frame and folder selections for the square format photos that come from iPhones. I ordered 5x5 and 8x8 frames, will be ordering more.
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Very happy buying from you.
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Jul 11, 2016
    These are working perfect for what we needed at our museum. Thanks
  • Jun 29, 2016
    I have purchased photo albums in the past and have been very pleased with them.
    Jul 12, 2016
    I have bought these photo albums in the past. I like having the large variety of color options. I think the quality of the photo album is very good.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    I've order from Get Smart often -- quality and reliability are excellent.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Convenient website. Good range of products. Decent prices.
    Jul 13, 2016
    Good range of photo related products. Decent prices. Easy to order. What more do you want out of life?
  • Jun 14, 2016
    Jul 12, 2016
    We were thrilled with the product and with the thouroughness of the customer service rep! Love, love, love our photo frames!
  • May 26, 2016
    Would love photo folders to be completed and shipped in less time than the provided options. Nonetheless, the service is great and my photo folders look wonderful!
    Jun 29, 2016