GigaGolf Reviews

07/22/2014
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 421 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Jul 22, 2014
    This is a great way to make a fun sport more affordable for everyone!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Man you guys are the bomb the clubs look great and all of the things you have to help build and customize clubs is unreal. And to think I was looking for another set of pings when I found your site awesome. I hope they swing and play as I'm thinking they will thanks GiGaGolf.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Ordering was very simple using the E-fit App on the website, also Called and talked to a Rep. He was very helpful with making the decision...
  • Jul 22, 2014
    great golf online shop , great service , great products , make my feel more easy to play golf better . Thanks Gigagolf
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Very clear web pages and seems very professional
  • Jul 21, 2014
    This is my first purchase from Giga, If everything goes well I will purchase from them again.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    nice site , hopefully golf club as nice as site
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Ease in shopping for clubs and information provided was very good
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I am disappointed with the lack of response to a faulty driver.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    i hope these clubs are what im looking for.if they are then my recommendations to others my go up.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I anticipate a joyous experience and exploration of the (my) game with these clubs. GigaGolf inspire confidence, and have from my first encounter with their web presence some years ago.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    This is my second set of Giga Golf clubs, please with first set played with for four years.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I got a coupon online for free shipping; the code didn't work. I ordered anyways, but I was a bit let down.
    Jul 21, 2014
    Easy ordering. Quick delivery. Good pricing. Happy customer. "I'll be back"!
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Over time I have purchased my entire set of clubs from Giga Golf and am extremely happy with every club and Giga Golf's service.
    Jul 20, 2014
    I love GigaGolf and their products.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I love that I can get custom clubs for such an affordable price. High end materials, design and customer service!
    Jul 18, 2014
    Great transaction. Friendly service. Outstanding product.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    Played my new club for 27 holes. Took it to the range and the club head cracked. I'm returning the club and hoping the next one is better. Before it broke, I only hit the driver 200yrds. I hit my old driver 260-270 in the air. Hoping the giga club was just a dud in the batch. We will see.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    very nice online shop
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Easy ordering
    Jul 18, 2014
    Easy ordering, rapid delivery, beautiful finished product, can't wait to get them on the golf course. Very pleased with my purchase.y
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Another high quality product from GG.Ejoying playing with my second set from them
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Great selection and service. I have been using Gigagolf for years and love their products.