GigaGolf Reviews

02/08/2016
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 206 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Feb 8, 2016
    I like the preowned section...good deals
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Customer service with regards to fitting and selection is outstanding. Value for the product is even better.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Smooth and easy.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    This is my second purchase from this company. my first was nearly 6 years ago. those clubs are still functioning just like the day they were bought. That was my primary reason for purchasing again.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Always wanted fitted clubs hope they work
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Don't share my info Waiting for product to see if I buy more....still some irons in my wish list
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I am very pleased to have made my decision to make my purchase through Gigagolf. I believe the feel I had with my Ben Hogan Apex Plus or Mizuno's will now be felt within my new clubs and I will also gain current technology gains with them. My research on your clubs tells me I am making a great partnership with you for a long time.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I have ordered from Giga in tne past and have been very happy with the product. The clubs were shipped a little late but arrived in good shape and were just what I ordered.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    good delivery, decent products for the price
  • Feb 2, 2016
    This is my first purchase from GigaGolf. All of the online reviews, their product selection and custom clubs helped me to decide on my purchase. Really anticipating my new wedges
  • Jan 28, 2016
    This is the first time with your company I'm hoping everything turns out well.
    Feb 8, 2016
    1st time customer. Can't use product snow on the ground. Sometimes you need more than 30 days to try the product. Won't be until end of March before able to use clubs. By that time the warranty is out.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    This is my first purchase from GigaGolf. Based on the user comments, customer satisfaction appears to be a high priority. I am sure I will be purchasing merchandise from GigaGolf in the future (assuming this purchase works out).
    Feb 7, 2016
  • Jan 25, 2016
    very easy to order!!! Can't wait to get them and hit the course!!
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    I have purchased other products from you and I am very pleased wit them/
  • Jan 22, 2016
    The golf clubs perform better than expected
    excellent product
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I was concerned with using the e-fit system and sent an email to Giga Golf, my concerns were quickly discussed and made my purchasing these clubs a much easier decision. I am looking forward to using the clubs and using Giga Golf again in the future!!
    Feb 5, 2016
    I have not yet gotten to play with the irons, but am eagerly anticipating the first round of the year!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    i would comment after i receive my order.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    This looks like a great place to order customized golf gear.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    So far all purchases have been great. I will order again.
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    I purchased two putters and I'm pleased with the order process and speed in which my order was delivered; however, I will most likely return at least one of the putters only because of personal preference regarding weight and feel. Certainly the cost is reasonable to gamble that I might develop a feel for one of these putters beyond the 30 day return window, but there is little resell value in an aftermarket product like this and I don't really need a collection of experimental clubs.