GigaGolf Reviews

01/22/2017
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 196 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Jan 21, 2017
    This is the third set of clubs I have purchased from GigaGolf -- -- very pleased!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Gigagolf is othe only place I buy golf-related products. At least 6 of my co-workers have also ordered from Gigagolf, based on my glowing recommendation of them.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Very satisfied with site.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    So far I have found Gigagolf to be efficient and their product excellent
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Waiting for product to arrive before comments, but the buying experience was good.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    not much to say till I play the clubs
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I'm excited about these clubs. Online reviews have been super solid and this is my first ever set of clubs purchased. the site was easy and had a good amount of options without overwhelming me with choices.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Product quality has been excellent and seems to be wearing well. My TRX irons are used 3 rounds per week and my game has gotten much, much better.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    It was difficult to determine which club was best suited for my needs based on the information on the website. I called customer service which was very helpful.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    love it. exactly what i was looking for
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Jan 18, 2017
    GigaGolf messed up my order by only shipping half of the original order. Upon contacting them they admitted they messed up but made made no offer to expedite the remaining products to satisfy the customer.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    So far very happy with product. Need to play a few times to evaluate their play ability.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    I love your clubs and your service
  • Dec 30, 2016
    The measurement was somewhat confusing. It said it was important to measure the height and the distance from the wrist and the floor However only the height was asked for . I'm not even sure it was considered in the selection of the clubs.
    Jan 12, 2017
    It has been great for me . They have help me when i needed help . Once i realize that i could hit these clubs i said this is for me . With the prices i can change out my clubs more offen.
    So far so good
    Jan 17, 2017
    Jan 14, 2017
    I love my new clubs. Very easy to hit. The time from placing my order until I received the clubs was only about a week. I would definitely recommend GigaGolf to anyone wanting new clubs.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Very easy to use, good values
    Jan 15, 2017
    Have not used the club yet due to weather, however, the look and feel of the driver is great
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Great company and products!
    Jan 19, 2017
  • Dec 26, 2016
    I am very satisfied and I am adding this putter to my TRX set. I purchased that set over two years ago. they are in great shape but may be getting another set this year. I will be a loyal Giga Golf customer for years to come.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Very happy with the purchase. I really wanted to buy other clubs but due to back order I opted not to.
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Jan 14, 2017
    Canceled order before shipped.