GigaGolf Reviews

08/26/2014
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 377 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

product looks good
  • Aug 22, 2014
    nice site, hope the quality of the clubs is as good as promised.
    Excellent Products and customer service
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Although I live in the UK delivery is no problem and I am very satisfied with what I bought from giga golf
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Already purchased a set of irons which I am very happy with. Just learning golf and I feel like im getting a decent product for a fair price.
    Outstanding collection of golf
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Easy to locate items of interest
  • Aug 21, 2014
    PayPal should be included in the payment options.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    only heard good things about gigagolf can't wait to try them out
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Pretty simple and lots of options to choose from
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    Great experience! Clubs where a bit heavier than I expected. Still very high quality and I enjoy playing with them.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    Great looking club (P3driver)! Haven't had a chance to swing this baby yet, but it certainly looks as nice as the Ping counterparts that my buddies use.I bought a set of Powermax Irons from GIGA a couple months back, and they are performing as well as my $800.00 set of Callaways. Cudos to GIGA Golf!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I was very impressed with Gigagolf's selection, prices, and customer service!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    A sweet stick (culb) I am in love again...thank you Giga Golf for a job well done now it's up to me to make it WORK!!!!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Great website. The e-fit was fantastic. Made me think about my club selection more than just how long and straight the club is supposed to drive the ball.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Great looking products, we'll see if it helps my game.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I have hit my clubs at the range twice and am impressed. I did have an issue with the driver though. The threaded hole on the heal of the club for the weight had a piece of metal in the middle of the threads. The weights could barely be inserted into the club. I have returned the club, which was a very easy process, and will receive my new club in a few more days.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I found everything about my purchase to be easy and rather user friendly, and my purchase was exactly what I wanted. Along with this the customer service was extremely helpful. I had a great experience
    Aug 20, 2014
    Thank you very much Giga Golf. Great clubs. Great custom fitting. Never had better clubs. Thanks again
    Best clubs I have ever owned. 1st time out they lowered my score by 6 strokes
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Was referred by a friend who was very happy with purchases.