GigaGolf Reviews

12/20/2014
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 224 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Dec 20, 2014
    This is my second giga purchase. I bought a set of irons last year and love them.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    SO FAR SO GOOD, BOUGHT CLUBS A FEW YEARS AGO FOR OLDER SON AND HE LOVED THEM. NOW BUYING THEM FOR YOUNGER BROTHER TOO
  • Dec 18, 2014
    bought from them b4. like the products
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I will never buy a club from anywhere else
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I was shopping for a new set of irons and went into shock when I saw the prices on some of the big name irons.. I did a little research and found Giga Golf and decided to check them out. I was amazed when I discovered a set of irons that my research showed would improve my game for a fraction of the price. What was more amazing was the quality of components were as good if not better than the leading brands without the markup. I just ordered my first two irons of the set and cannot wait for them to arrive. If everything works out as well as I am hoping I plan to complete my set and get the driver and fairway clubs as well.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Excellent company that makes golf affordable.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    A fantastic experience and a great value. There was a club availability issue, but customer service was great and the result was as good or better than the original planned club.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    This is the best way to buy custom fit clubs at a price that won't break the bank. The quality is excellent. The order process is comprehensive but very smooth. Shipping and tracking is excellent.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Good place to buy golfing equipment ,easy to use ,and fast delivery.
    Dec 18, 2014
    the 4 hybrid I purchased completed my entire set of gigi woods. these clubs have taken at least 10 strokesoff my game on an 18 hole course I play regularly. they go long and high compared to my irons. they also go very straight.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Online ordering seemed pretty easy. Price was very reasonable and no shipping cost a plus.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I feel very confident in buying golf clubs from Giga Gold. I started by buying a Black Friday putter. It worked better for me than the $110 putter I was using. I moved-up to other clubs as a result. When I considered changing irons and driver I check other sources but found the prices exorbitant for my level of play. Or, I didn't feel confortable with the vendor.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Good quality and affortable. Golf becomes easier
  • Dec 4, 2014
    This is my second purchase from GigaGolf within six months. I was very happy with my first purchase which was a complete set of clubs, which included a FREE bag!!! The clubs are awesome and give me hope for my game. That is one reason why I am a returning buyer and totally trust the products here. I have a friend that has brand named clubs and I hit as far and probably more accurate than he does, and he spent double of what I did. Any one would either have to be a fool or be sponsored by a club manufacturer to go elsewhere.
    Dec 15, 2014
    I am very satisified with all my purchases from GigGolf. I am enjoying playinf golf with clubs just as good or better than named brands and at half the cost! With the monsy I saved, I can purchase more clubs and accessories.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Due to weather and work, I have not had a chance to try out the club, but it appears to be just fine!
  • Nov 30, 2014
    High quality products at an amazing price.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Gigagolf's customers services is outstanding. They're always there to answer all of your concerns and help guild you to the right product. I bought the GX944 irons and they are a solid club in both manufactured and proformance. I'll highly recommend Gigagolf.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    was satisfied with first order, so using them again
    Dec 16, 2014
    we had 50degree weather, already tested the irons, very happy with the irons.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Great site to buy golf gear
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I've been a GigaGolf customer for more than 10 years. They continue to lead the way in quality products, expertise, and outstanding customer support. Go GigaGolf!
    Dec 17, 2014
    Probably the BEST off-brand club manufacturer on the planet. I tested out $1,000.00 plus Mizuno blades and there was NO DIFFERENCE --except for the $800 premium for the name brand clubs. These clubs are amazing with the feel and response from contact. Jay has been at Giga Golf forever and I have managed to get him every time I have ordered clubs there --so far, all of my irons (the Pursuit blades); the fairway woods (Pursuit as well); and the driver --you guessed it! Just give Giga Golf a shot. Save tons of money, and enjoy golf like never before! Take a golfing vacation with the money you saved...