GigaGolf Reviews

01/28/2015
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 177 reviews.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Jan 23, 2015
    Great value for money clubs. Great service for international buyers. Easy web site to navigate.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I have purchased from Giga Golf in the past and have always been happy with the purchasing procedures and with the product.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    SO FAR THINGS ARE GOOD WAITING FOR ORDER TO BE RECEIVED
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Unable to see detail of order until recieved email confirmation when ordering individual items out of set
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Gigagolf is a wonderful site for your average golfer to buy quality equipment at a more than fair price.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Enjoyed your site. And the reviews. Made it easy to make my choices. Easy checkout...
  • Jan 16, 2015
    So far they have been awesome!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I haven't purchased from any other online golf stores, but I really don't see a need to at this point. Giga Golf has the best merchandise in my opinion. Everything about the site is simple to use, and if I have had any questions or needed any assistance, the guys there are always very helpful and respond very promptly.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Some of the best golf clubs I have ever used.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I'll let you know when I get my club
    great golf clubs
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I purchased a set of your irons a couple months ago thru a friend and love them so I just ordered a pair of hybrids and I'm sure they will meet or exceed my expectations.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    can't wait until i get my order, a friend at work ordered clubs from giga golf and he loves them, i like it because i'll finally get clubs fitted to me, i love nike golf clubs i bought a set now because you fit clubs i'm selling mine to get these ones, giga golf is awesome, if i like my clubs going to order more like a driver and a sand wedge and maybe more.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Enjoy doing business with them
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    Putter looks good, expected the jumbo grip to be even bigger, but works. Haven't tried out the iron yet.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Great
    Jan 16, 2015
    Great service. Good value. Can't wait to use the clubs in the spring!
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    Very easy to purchase using the online site. Product arrived two days before expected. Clubs look great, are well made and hit very good.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    Great experience. I will buy again.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Third time I purchased clubs and will again. Spoke to them numerous times, great customer service. Like their products and prices.
    Jan 10, 2015
    Really pleased with price and product. I called twice and spoke to a rep right away (not put on hold) and great to be able to track the whole process. Great job Gigagolf!