GigaGolf Reviews

02/08/2016
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 204 reviews.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Feb 2, 2016
    OK so far!
  • Feb 1, 2016
    very informative golf club site, I hope your clubs are good. thank you!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    This is an experimemt for me! If I like the way this iron works for me, Iwill order the rest of the set and share my experience with all my friends in my golf club. I may try your fairway woods also. Hope it works!!!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    My first purchase was a 12 degree driver which I replaced a Nickent DX4 Evolver 12.5 Degree it took me just under rounds before I got comfortable with it but I am just busting it now and I thank you.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Excellent clubs for the price. I still use my three wood and five wood that I puchased years ago. Great quality.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    For whatever reason when checking out the gift certificate I was going to use was not recognized. I had received it 3 days before I tried using it, and it actually took them about 5 minutes after I called for them to get it corrected. They were very polite and apologized.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Likek this site and the customer service and fitting departments.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    The proof will be in the pudding!
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I've been using the same clubs that were gifted to me since I started golfing. I was in need of a wedge, saw the price of the clubs on this site, and decided to go for it. I liked the efit option which helped someone like me who's never ordered clubs before to get one at the right fit. I also liked the range of options for grips and styles.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Jan 29, 2016
    overall good experience - true test will be how the clubs perform and I wont know that until april 2016 when we gat back on to out course.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    I have large hands and should have ordered, instead of mid size, the next biggest grip size (Jumbo?). The shafts seem a bit shorter than what I expected even though I requested they be +1". However, neither of these are Giga Golf's fault. I'm very impressed with the quality of the clubs.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    This was my first time purchasing golf clubs thru Gigagolf. I am excited for them to come in. If I am satisfied with my purchase I will be a continuing customer.
    Jan 31, 2016
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Very pleased to purchase the putter from Giga Golf. I have researched them and feel confident in their quality.
    Jan 30, 2016
  • Jan 17, 2016
    i would comment after i receive my order.
    Feb 2, 2016
  • Jan 15, 2016
    GIGAGOLF seems to be concerned with customer satisfaction and that is selling point for me to make my order with them.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Found this to be a very good company to work with as a new golfer. Plan on purchasing more clubs in near future.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    By comparison, I find a site like pinemeadow golf's site easier to customize/build the clubs.
    Jan 23, 2016
    Outstanding products
  • Jan 10, 2016
    I have made numerous purchases over the past decade. Every purchase resulted in complete satisfaction. I have recommended Giga Golf to friends, they too have expressed complete satisfaction with their purchases.
    Jan 25, 2016
    Always satisfied
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Been a great experience thus far: I will have to wait until I use the clubs I ordered to give a fair review
    Jan 26, 2016