GigaGolf Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GigaGolf Reviews

04/23/2017
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 289 reviews.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Apr 17, 2017
    Great website and service. I have a full set of clubs from this company and am very pleased with them. I am buying these clubs for my wife to get into the game of golf with me! Keep up the good work!
  • Apr 17, 2017
    They provide good quality clubs at an affordable price.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    I played with a guy today who had these clubs. I was sold on how well they hit. I have played golf since I was little but had to borrow clubs because the other ones no longer fit me. Couldn't really afford too much since I recently started a business. I'm glad I found out about your products.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    I've been golfing for 20 years. My very first set of irons were component clubs and they were my best ever. Destroyed in a house fire. Cannot wait to try these clubs!!!
  • Apr 15, 2017
    Fantastic company for those who want to golf without the steep price of name brand!
    Easy to work with.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Long wait on phone.
    Apr 15, 2017
  • Mar 14, 2017
    Apr 15, 2017
    I can trust GigaGolf. So I can order the products any time when I want. International order must be from the credit based on the trust. The prices are very reasonable or cheaper compare to local prices. The products information are not enough to choose. ex handycap level, total club weight, comparison. 2 or 3 products comarison method may be ease to make decision.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Overall shopping experience was good. I hope clubs measure up. I would hope when they upgrade site they have a chart for irons as far as what is best for certain caliber of golfers instead of clicking on each set. It would make it easier and not as difficult which would ultimately lead to more purchases especially to new customers who may be on the fence.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    I'd recommend that you allow editing to items in the cart or in the wishlist. I mismeasured my custom fit and I needed to redo everything. If this is already a function that's available, i'd give some instruction, because I couldn't figure it out.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    I have purchased twice before. The clubs are of high quality, good looks and good performance. Delivery was on time and in good condition. GigaGolf customer for life.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    The shopping cart process was a bit buggy. clicking on the top checkout now banner just caused a spinning graphic, but clicking on the bottom right checkout banner got me through right away. Not sure what was happening.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Very good site, picking clubs was easy by the detailed descriptions. The E-fit system is pretty cool as well. Thank you Giga
  • Apr 14, 2017
    I have used the company and it's products before and have found the products to be first rate and on the one occasion where I needed customer service (driver head cracked in play) the response was excellent.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    so far all is good we will see how the clubs are
  • Apr 04, 2017
    I was referred years ago from my brother-in-law. I purchased my set a few years ago and still play with them. This purchase is for my father-in-law. Great price, great value - especially for an average golfer.
    Apr 13, 2017
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Easy to order process... Great prices!!!
  • Apr 02, 2017
    They seem to be great at what they do. I emailed few weeks back got.a response within 24 hours. Called them one and received great advice. But then email just this last week prior to making.my purchase and did not receive a response. Hope the club's are as good as the reviews I've been reading.
    Apr 13, 2017
    I reached out by email 2 times to 2 different fitting specialist and never received a email or call in regards to my questions. But was able to easily reach help.by phone and they were able to answer my questions and lint me in the right direction for my fitting needs. Clubs are much nicer than I thought I've owned clones before and they have nothing on gigagolf quality. Will order from them again but they need to work on email response time.thanks giga golf
  • Mar 24, 2017
    Apr 12, 2017
    I haven't actually used the clubs yet, so I don't know if I like them. But the purchase experience was excellent.
  • Apr 11, 2017
    love the prior purchases, the clubs are as good as top of the line commercial sets sold by all the major golf manufactures