GigaGolf Reviews

10/23/2014
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 321 reviews.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Oct 14, 2014
    Great experience every time so far. As a golfer that went from hating the game to playing up to 60 rounds a year they are awesome. If it weren't for my first custom clubs purchase here I probably would be doing something else with my spare time. They are always worth the look and probably from now on will be my main club purchase place.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Very Good Value and easy to do business with.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Good prices and easy orderon line. Have not recieved product yet so hope product is good.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    So far, so good. We'll see how the clubs turn out.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Excellent website and product. I am a repeat customer and have always had a good purchase and playing experience with their clubs.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Very satisfied with prior purchase of a set of irons 2 years ago. Came back for a driver and fairway wood. Only improvement I would suggest is additional online advice for selecting among different options, e.g. driver models, grips, shafts.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    the purchase was very easy.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    excellent I used my cousins for a couple day and feel in love with them. the clubs are great. the website was easy to use and the easyfit made it where I felt like I knew what to look for in a golf club
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I have debated buying from Gigagolf for a year or two now, I like the idea of not paying a premium because you do not sponsor professional golfers. When I did ask a question via email prior to this purchase I received a response quickly. Pricing of clubs seems very reasonable and looks like quality products
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Great site and very good value - products are top line items
    Oct 13, 2014
    Great product at very reasonable price. The new clubs are changing my game - I have to get use to the distance about 10% longer. The TRX v11 irons are extremely nice and hit with a very good feel.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 8, 2014
    Clubs look and feel good have not used them yet
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Thus far I have had a good experience with GigaGolf. I hope to purchase some other clubs in the future. It depends on the quality of my current order.
    Oct 11, 2014
  • Sep 26, 2014
    First time with Giga. My golfing buddy introduced you to me. Very pleased so far. i know he shops web sites alot,and he likes your site. Very convenient. Good Job!
    Oct 9, 2014
    Everything went well,except i was never informed as to when the item was shipped,and no tracking number given.In the dark as for delivery date. Other than that,everything was great.I will be back.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Seemed easy enough to find what I was looking for and I love that you can customize your clubs at no extra cost. Hopefully everything comes in order and in a timely fashion.
    Oct 10, 2014
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Oct 12, 2014
    One thing I would like to bring to your attention; the confirmation email of my order indicated I would receive an email when the clubs were shipped and would include a tracking number. This did not happen. A business should always do what they say they are going to do. If this is not policy any more, the statement should be removed from the order confirmation and other language used for the customer to learn shipping status.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    THIRD TIME BUYING FROM THEM ALWAYS SATISFIED. ASKED FOR AN SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION AND THEY WORKED WITH ME.
    Oct 6, 2014