GigaGolf Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GigaGolf Reviews

01/21/2018
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 159 reviews.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Dec 24, 2017
    Great site!
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Giga Golf has been great. I purchased set of irons several weeks ago and was waiting for the 3 iron to get in stock. Used the irons twice and am extremely happy with them. Good looking clubs, help with off center hits. I did not get the distance of some other folks, but it is not the clubs it is me.
    Dec 24, 2017
    This is my second purchase. I ordered a set of irons but had to wait on the 3 iron as it was out of stock. The irons are great looking and easy to hit. Just received my second order: the missing 3 iron and also a TRX 3 hybrid. The hybrid is beautiful looking. Showed my son yesterday and he is going to order one.
  • Dec 23, 2017
    I love the site and products. My only issue is I am a lefty and several of the clubs I was interested in are not even offered in lefty. I run into this everywhere, I was hoping gigs was different as I had heard rave reviews from my dad who recently ordered a whole set of irons from Giga. Not the case though.
  • Dec 23, 2017
    This is the first set of giga clubs i am personally buying. However my father bought me a full set driver - putter for a graduation gift. I've played that set for 7 years and really like them. Basically identical to more expensive brand names to the average golfer like me. Will purchase more in the future. Thanks guys!
  • Dec 21, 2017
    Gigagolf is a good quality product.
  • Dec 21, 2017
    love gigagolf, and have referred many that have purchased and like the product .. i should have became an affiliate
  • Dec 20, 2017
    I wish I could have included a gift card, but easy to use website
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Dec 20, 2017
    did not get the head cover
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Dec 20, 2017
    Easy to use for the purchase I wanted to make.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Customer service has been great, as they know, I am not an easy customer to please but they exceeded all expectations.
  • Dec 20, 2017
    Club fitting was helpful thank you I had ordered the six hybrid in this I had ordered the six hybrid in this sick set Loved it and just completed the set.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    Quality products at a fair price.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Overall high degree of customization compared to other websites which is really great. But left-handed selection is limited (and no left handed drivers available). Also the eFit suggestion for height/lie is different from what my pro recommended (I'm 6'5" with 37" wrist-to-floor length, and my pro recommended 1.5" longer / 2 degree upright vs. eFit suggestion of 1" longer and no upright).
  • Dec 18, 2017
    The only issue I had was with Checkout adding the free bag code once I called they helped me through it.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    very pleased with all clubs I have purchased.
    Dec 17, 2017
  • Dec 16, 2017
    Excellent service and end product.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    will not be my last purchase
  • Nov 24, 2017
    I have used Giga Golf before and am very pleased with quality and price.
    Dec 16, 2017
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Service and product are both first rate.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    I like the fact that customizing clubs for the user is taken into consideration & there is an explanation provided why this is important. I was also given a coupon code to apply to my purchase when I requested it, due to the fact that I missed promotional offers earlier.