GigaGolf Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GigaGolf Reviews

09/22/2017
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 271 reviews.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Sep 05, 2017
    Liked the eFit and 30day tryout.... convinced me to buy
  • Sep 05, 2017
    I had to call customer service a few times with some questions about products. They were EXTREMELY helpful and personable on the phone. I didn't feel like it was rushed or a call center. Very satisfied with the company so far!
  • Aug 25, 2017
    No place to check the accuracy of my order before checkout.
    Sep 05, 2017
    The 30 day money back guarantee was a big influence in this purchase. Got a chance to try something different in hopes of some improvement. So far no improvement so it looks like I may return them.
  • Aug 23, 2017
    Sep 05, 2017
    Too many issues to mention lies about orders and shipments even after person to person phone call then lied to again ver unprofessional have to be tracked down no follow ups horrible company to deal with still have not gotten order after 2 weeks an three phone calls
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Sep 05, 2017
    The Products are Awesome! Getting a response from customer service is pretty much impossible. Good Luck
  • Aug 25, 2017
    I have enjoyed the iron set I first ordered from Giga Golf. Well put together and play much better than my old ones. Just ordered a sand and gap wedge to help complete my set. I have recommended Giga Golf to several others.
    Sep 05, 2017
    Thanks to GigaGolf ! The two wedges I ordered were delivered on time and the build quality and appearance were even better than I expected. Only had the chance to use them twice so far but they performed well and should help improve my game !
  • Aug 30, 2017
    Sep 05, 2017
    I am very happy with the quality of the driver that I purchased. I will be buying more products from GigaGolf.
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Loved the site. Great clubs at an amazing price.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Sep 04, 2017
    Great doing business with your company , as always
  • Aug 28, 2017
    Sep 04, 2017
    The cover sent for the putter does not fit the putter purchased. The cover is too small. It falls off the putter
  • Sep 03, 2017
    Great product
  • Sep 02, 2017
    Seems like a decent company. I just wish they had more selections for left handed golfers. Prices are good.
  • Sep 02, 2017
    I love gigagolf and tell
  • Sep 02, 2017
    This is only my 2nd time of buying at Giga.I wanted a larger grip on the putter, but the system would not allow me to order it.My first order was a 3 & 4 iron, however, this time I wanted to add a 2 iron, but couldn't find any information re; the 2 iron.
  • Sep 02, 2017
    Great products and great, fast service. Very low cost and high quality clubs.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    The e-fit is great and the clubs I have hit really well. I ordered two more clubs to see whether the hybrids hit better than the irons. I did get an error and had to start over but it worked out OK.
    Sep 01, 2017
    The clubs I received have been used several times and my average distance for the clubs increased around 15 yards Loved the increase in the distance. I did not receive the covers with the order and did not receive a note or explanation for the covers not being with the order. I called up customer service and was told that they decided to ship the clubs without the covers because the covers were on backorder and did not want to delay shipping the clubs. Once I got this explanation I was OK but requested that next time I order something and they delay part of the order that a note or explanation would be appreciated with the original order. The customer service representative said that was a good idea and will make sure it won't happen again.
  • Aug 23, 2017
    Sep 01, 2017
    Giga golf is the place I go when I need/want golf clubs, etc. Prices are very reasonable compared to local outfits.
  • Sep 01, 2017
    I always come back to Giga Golf to order clubs. Great Prices, Great Products!
  • Aug 31, 2017
    I have bought numerous products from GigaGolf and have been very satisfied with each one. Great quality and value. Will continue to buy from.
  • Aug 31, 2017
    As a beginner to the world of golf, it's nice to know there's a place to find high quality equipment at reasonable prices.