GigaGolf Reviews

10/19/2014
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 321 reviews.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Oct 1, 2014
    Great selection, great prices, and excellent customer service
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Easy to use great products
    Great products and service
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great quality clubs for a great price!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Really good concept. Nice selection. Good line of reviews.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Excellent Products and service, unbeatable play guarantee
  • Sep 28, 2014
    At check out it says if you forgot your password use box below. No box below
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I like my clubs. Great service and quick response.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    saw it on line and liked the set up and the prices..
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    Didn't receive a email on delivery or shipping.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Although I haven't had the opportunity to use this club as of yet the purchase and selection of customization was to notch! Tom
    Total experience was 10!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    It's a pleasure to have a quality set of irons for about 80% less than the big name manufacturers. I have aq set of TRX irons and playing desert golf courses has a tendency to scratch them up...................
  • Sep 18, 2014
    this is my first time ordering from giga golf,so far so good
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Ordered from them a few times in last 10 yrs or so.
    Sep 30, 2014
    Good products at good prices.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I have used gigagolf for several years. They continue to do what they say they will do.
    Sep 27, 2014
    I continue to use Gigagolf for golf clubs. They build quality clubs to my specifics for value.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I found an iron/hybrid set for my gal in the clearance page. We can't wait to see how they perform as this our first time with custom builds. So far GigaGolf is great.
    Sep 27, 2014
    outstanding job with filling order when available irons turned out to be not available. filled order with upgrade product for sale price. Purchased Irons wedges and hybrids that are playing well with no defects. Good job Gigagolf
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    I ordered a 4 & 5 slot back hybrid and although I have not had a chance to play a game with them yet I have been to the range and found them to be more consistent than my Cobra 3 hybrid. My shots definitely had more height and were dead straight most of the time. I will probably order a #3 for next season. I recently bought a NEW set of Cobra irons with graphite shafts on ebay for about $200 and am thinking of passing them on to my son & getting a set of Giga irons.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    cant wait to get in my hands
    Sep 29, 2014