GigaGolf Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GigaGolf Reviews

07/25/2017
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 323 reviews.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Not rated

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Jul 10, 2017
    Looking forward to trying your clubs! Thanks!
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Jul 10, 2017
    Fantastic experience and products!
  • Jul 09, 2017
    easy on line experience
  • Jul 09, 2017
    none
  • Jun 23, 2017
    I found out about Gigagolf through a YouTube video and also checked out some online reviews. I must say, considering all the different options and name brands on the market, it nice to see a cheaper but not lesser option.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Jul 09, 2017
    good
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Jul 09, 2017
    I love the finished product, it more than meets my expectations, however, Giga Golf provided no tracking information about my order, and when I emailed them concerning this information I received no reply.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    I've always enjoyed playing the products I've received from GIgagolf. Now the my game has gotten better I want to see if I notice any difference.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    This is my second purchase from GigaGolf. I have been playing stiff shaft clubs but my swing speed has decreased from age. I ordered a set with regular shaft clubs and look forward to playing with them. I have suggested your site to a number of friends; some of whom have already made purchases.
    Jul 08, 2017
  • Jul 07, 2017
    love this site. will recommend to all my friends.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    The e-fit is great and the clubs I have hit really well. I ordered two more clubs to see whether the hybrids hit better than the irons. I did get an error and had to start over but it worked out OK.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    4th time purchasing from GigaGolf. Products are good. I am twicking my set with this purchase. I have recommend GigaGolf to two of my freinds. One was sent incorrect product and the contacted GigaGolf by email with questions over a month ago and he is yet to get a response. He has purchased for another vendor. Luckily I have not had these problems.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    I am enjoying the irons now im going to try the woods
    Great Products-Great Price
    Love It!!
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Jul 07, 2017
    I was very pleased with my shopping experience. I haven't had the opportunity to try the irons I purchased. I only purchased two to try out. If they are as good as the reviews I have been reading I will be back for more. They appear to be very well made. The only issue I see is the email responses were actually days behind in regards to tracking than if i checked the website. I was notified that my clubs were in production via email but when I checked online, they had shopped already. Probably a glitch somewhere. I cannot wait to get on the course this weekend to try them out.
  • Jul 06, 2017
    Got impeccable service from Griffin - bravo sir!!!! There was a problem with the website and he helped brilliantly. Cant wait to get these babies onto the course!!!
  • Jul 06, 2017
    I purchased clubs from Giga before and enjoy using them. Have recommended Giga to others and purchased this set for my adult son.
  • Jul 06, 2017
    Very satisfied with the value and play ability of my gigagolf clubs.
  • Jun 13, 2017