GigaGolf Reviews

11/27/2014
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 250 reviews.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Oct 25, 2014
    This is my third set of clubs from GigaGolf and I am very pleased with their product.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I really like your forged irons. I'm considering changing out the shafts for stiff ones. I bought some hybrid clubs a couple of years ago and never could get used to them.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Like the clubs and fast delivery. Brand name quality.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    You guys make a great product that compete against the name brand clubs
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I have not yet received the order I just placed so my experience is limited. Your site was recommended by a close friend.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I'm looking forward to getting the clubs and giving them trial run.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great company. Quality products at a great price. I tried a couple clubs and was so pleased with the quality I purchased a full set.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I have ordered from them once before and called to ask questions; I have found their products and customer service to be very good.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great site that offeres tremendous value and easy experince with great customer service
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I spoke with jay twice and he was extremely helpful. Now I am anxious to get the clubs and take them to the course.ø
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Hope my experience is a good one as we live in a golf community. It would be good business for GiGa Golf.
    Oct 25, 2014
    The quality of the clubs was extremely high. You would not know these were discounted. Well see how they hold up over time. However, fight out of the box is impressive.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Giga Golf has always been very efficient and helpful and their products are of extremely high quality.
    Oct 25, 2014
    I have purchase Gigagolf products many times. The quality is excellent and the price is right.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I have been playing with some irons, and putters. I constantly get asked what club I'm hitting. I let them now that these are the best clubs I've used!
    Oct 25, 2014
    These clubs are awesome. I've always used used their clubs and have envied any one else's name brand clubs
  • Oct 13, 2014
    bloody good site! rest of feedback in survey.
    Oct 21, 2014
    the buying experience was good, but i did not get my golf bag, where it was written in small print that it would not be shipped outside the US. I only found out when the clubs arrived minus bag!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I placed the order of Saturday, 11 Nov. The order was received 6 days later and I had paid extra for expedited shipping. The driver DOES NOT deliver the extra 20-30 yards as was noted in the online information. This driver is no HOTTER than my Callaway 3 wood. As usual, I sure this won't be shown on your website and there is always a reason for the delay in shipping. This is my 2nd order and most likely my LAST.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Great products. Work as advertised. Reasonably priced. Easy website.
    Oct 23, 2014
    I have made several purchases. Gigs golf is a great company. Would definitely purchase from them again.