GigaGolf Reviews

06/29/2015
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 380 reviews.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

• Jun 14, 2015
    Anxiously awaiting my "custom clubs".....bought a set 25+ years ago and played w/them for years. Tired of playing "off the shelf" clubs since. Should have known irons made for "me" is the way to go! Expect to order "woods" if GigaGolf irons to the job!!! Thank you in advance!!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    nice website, easy to use. Will use again!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I hope it comes when promised???
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Glad to have come across the site, looking forward to my new set of clubs....always had used clubs
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Spoke with a representative at GigaGolf and he was very helpful.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Purchasing very easy. Custom efit wizard very helpful. Great prices and options
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I hope it turns out the way I expect it to.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Decent overall service and product. They emphasize custom fitting but the first club I ordered came standard length when it should have been one inch longer. It worked out but makes me want to question my next purchase.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    very good price. first time buyer.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    Beautiful clubs-hit as advertised.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Will no more after I try hitting with clubs I purcahsed
    Jun 13, 2015
    Have not used the clubs yet
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Bought clubs few years ago very satisfied
    Jun 11, 2015
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Love the clubs from gigagolf!!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I have heard many great things about GigaGolf, and the website is no exception to that. The buying process was easy, I feel like I really know what I am buying despite not having seen the clubs in person.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I am very satisfied
    So far, so good.
  • May 28, 2015
    Hoping these will be the quality products that all the other reviewers have mentioned. If so, they are a great price.
    Jun 12, 2015
    These wedges were great quality as I expected based on other customer reviews on their web site.
  • May 27, 2015
    So far, so good.
    Jun 11, 2015
  • May 24, 2015
    I like the design and quality of the clubs. Good solid feel.
  • May 22, 2015
    Jun 10, 2015
    I purchased TRX Power Slot Irons 5 - LW (9 irons), clubs feel great. I don't play good enough to justify name brand clubs, even though GigaGolf clubs cost more than free clubs, I'm glad I purchased these. Golfed my best round ever the first time using them. Instantly I hit the ball 20 yards further with my new irons.