Giorgio Armani Beauty Reviews

07/23/2014
Giorgio Armani Beauty Ratings and User Reviews. Giorgio Armani Beauty is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 402 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

Giorgio Armani Beauty Rating

More About Giorgio Armani Beauty

Recent Reviews for Giorgio Armani Beauty

• Jul 23, 2014
    Super easy and fast. Huge fan of the fragrance and makeup
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I hope the foundation meet my standards.i love all the Armani fragrance first time trying the make up.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    great products!I've always use the Armani for face makeup. but could be more detail on the product information
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great to be able to order automatic repeats.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I LOVE GIORGIO ARMANI FOR YEARS AND YEARS
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I don't think I was presented with a "fonal" verification page with my purchase.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I can't use the first time buying coupon which on the homepage of the website. I tried to add it several times, but failed. I think if you offer the coupon, please at least let me can use it.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    i purchased some foundation, bronzer and 5 eye shades from neiman marcus and fell in love with the products!!! i will be interested in your eye cream when i finish my other one. thanks, new giorgio fan!!!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I read about the Eyes to Kill Maascara and have tried many brands. I will gladly let you know how I like my order. I love to try different items and am looking forward to testing out your products.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    They promised 10% off with first order but not received
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I like the smell of this perfume that's why I keep on buying it. It's just sad that they don't have it on store.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    lasting silk uv foundation spf 20 is the best ever~!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I am not sure that the discount applied, since the last amount I saw was estimated but without the discount.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I only hope this foundation is as good as I've heard it is. I will let you know.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    very good love it
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Experience was straight forward . Did not like that it told me to sign up on the home page, for 10% off on my order, and when I entered it, said it could not be applied . Yes it was entered it correctly . I even refreshed the page, and signed up again. The code new code did not work either . This was the only bad experience with the site .
  • Jul 15, 2014
    The drop down menu slows down shopping and makes it hard to click on the right product.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Armani makeup foundations look flawless and healthy looking on the face.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    Fabulous products, excellent service, and wonderful that they offer a friends and family discount.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I want to buy the lasting silk UV compact refill but I couldn't find it and I know it can be found in other countries. So sad..... and I don't want to buy the case again cause I already have one.
    Jul 15, 2014
    I am very upset as I got the foundation which expires in 6 months and it is the older version, I do not think I can finish by 6 months, I wish to know the policy of how close to the expiry date that GA would not send their product. very disappointed. and customer service said I would get a prepaid mail sticker to return the product and I never get it. empty promises. product about to expire, very unprofessional