Giorgio Armani Beauty Reviews

07/27/2014
Giorgio Armani Beauty Ratings and User Reviews. Giorgio Armani Beauty is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 403 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.

Giorgio Armani Beauty Rating

More About Giorgio Armani Beauty

Recent Reviews for Giorgio Armani Beauty

• Jul 27, 2014
    For me aqua di gio is the best fragrance for me.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    This product is great !!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Gift Sets are welcomed product
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I love Armani Code have been wearing it for years!!!! And people are always telling me how good I smell.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    love the product. hope the color spec is more clear
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Super easy and fast. Huge fan of the fragrance and makeup
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I hope the foundation meet my standards.i love all the Armani fragrance first time trying the make up.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    great products!I've always use the Armani for face makeup. but could be more detail on the product information
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great to be able to order automatic repeats.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I LOVE GIORGIO ARMANI FOR YEARS AND YEARS
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I don't think I was presented with a "fonal" verification page with my purchase.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I can't use the first time buying coupon which on the homepage of the website. I tried to add it several times, but failed. I think if you offer the coupon, please at least let me can use it.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    i purchased some foundation, bronzer and 5 eye shades from neiman marcus and fell in love with the products!!! i will be interested in your eye cream when i finish my other one. thanks, new giorgio fan!!!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I read about the Eyes to Kill Maascara and have tried many brands. I will gladly let you know how I like my order. I love to try different items and am looking forward to testing out your products.
    Jul 24, 2014
    ايها الناس لاتشتروا الا من جورج ارماني لان منتجاته عالية الجودة جدا
    They promised 10% off with first order but not received
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I like the smell of this perfume that's why I keep on buying it. It's just sad that they don't have it on store.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Experience was straight forward . Did not like that it told me to sign up on the home page, for 10% off on my order, and when I entered it, said it could not be applied . Yes it was entered it correctly . I even refreshed the page, and signed up again. The code new code did not work either . This was the only bad experience with the site .
    Jul 26, 2014
    Love the product, just felt like the shopping experience could have been more personal, also You can not contact this site through e-mail You have to call . Item was great, and well packaged . I just did not get the warm feeling of other high end stores . I know it is just a website, but it felt very robotic . Only my opinion . Have a great day .
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    Fabulous products, excellent service, and wonderful that they offer a friends and family discount.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    They replaced all my products when I only received one of my items free of charge, wonderful customer service.