Giorgio Armani Beauty Reviews

02/13/2016
Giorgio Armani Beauty Ratings and User Reviews. Giorgio Armani Beauty is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 804 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.

Giorgio Armani Beauty Rating

More About Giorgio Armani Beauty

Recent Reviews for Giorgio Armani Beauty

• Feb 12, 2016
    I really like lip stick, it's pretty
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I love your products and I am glad I found your website. Its mow easier for me to get your products
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Armani products are extremely sexy
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I think it was a great checkout and I have no problems reviewing the information. I would just suggest that before signing in with Paypal showed the shipping options and everything because it feels like the customer is going to pay already when they sign in to Paypal and have no choice for shipping.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I love Giorgio Armani Beauty products. Worth every penny.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    This has been my wishlist since i was teenager finally got it and looking forward to receive it.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I did not find some of the perfumes I was looking for my wife. -Armani code summer -Emporio Armani remix her.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love Giorgio Armani's products!!!! You also have great customer service!!
    Good first experience
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Been using the product for over 20 years now and will continue to do so as long as Armani stays in business..
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I am unsure about the shade of face fabric.....I'm glad there is an envelope for returns just in case. Checkout could be easier, rather than retyping shipping information, a place to check for same as billing address would be more user friendly.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The Giorgio Armani beauty website was very convenient to use. I was able to use 10% on a fragrance, which is great because most retailers do not give discounts on beauty products.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Wish there had been option to request samples of other cologne, while making purchase since Macy's usually gives you a few.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I bought the Essenza cologne in 2013 on a cruise to the Eastern Carribean. Every time I wear it I get compliments. I've just used the last of it and needed more. This is one of my favorite scents, I absolutely love it!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Giorgio Armani Beauty has exclusive products not found anywhere else. Also, I really like the special offers , specially the free return on the foundations. I really recommend this brand for all the women around the world no matter the age.
    Feb 10, 2016
    Thank you! I really enjoyed the products I purchased!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    On the website claim for 90% off for the first time purchase. However, there was no discount during check out.
    Feb 11, 2016
    I didn't have the chance to get in touch with any customer service.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I'm looking forward to trying the Crema Nuda makeup.
    Feb 9, 2016
    Donna Sharp sharpdonna7@gmail.com
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I love the skin care and your make up products.
    Feb 8, 2016
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Love the product came in time thank you so much will defenetly recommend thank you again so much perfect gift for valentines date
  • Jan 23, 2016
    best foundation I have ever used
    Feb 8, 2016
    I gave a POB for the delivery address and no one told me it should have been a physical address consequently order took some extra unnessesary days to get here.