GirlsDressLine.Com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GirlsDressLine.Com Reviews

10/20/2017
GirlsDressLine.Com Ratings and User Reviews. GirlsDressLine.Com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 37 reviews.

GirlsDressLine.Com Rating

More About GirlsDressLine.Com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for GirlsDressLine.Com

• Aug 22, 2017
    I would like to receive email updates with new styles offered in girls size 8-10
  • Jul 18, 2017
    I absolutely love everything on this website. Selection, style, and cost.I even had some questions about sizing and called the customer service number. Sam was most helpful and pleasant to talk to. However, checkout was a nightmare.
    Aug 18, 2017
    When I called I was told I could return one of the dresses I ordered with a restock fee. No problem but when I went to download the authorization form to return it said I only had 5 days from date I recieved the order. I was never told I would only have the 5 days so now I have two exact style dresses in size 7 and 8 . I called customer service before I placed my order. Sam was absolutely wonderful helpful and knowledgeable but disappointed he failed to tell me about the return policy on the 5 days. I get they are specialty dresses which most companies don't allow returns. I would never had ordered 2 if I'd known I'd get stuck with one dress that will never be worn.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Aug 17, 2017
    Very satisfied with my purchase. I ordered matching dresses for my 8 year old and 4 year old and the dresses fit perfect and look beautiful. My daughters will be participating in me and my husband's 10 year vow renewal ceremony and the dresses I ordered are absolutely perfect.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    I like it it is amazing place for dress
  • Aug 15, 2017
    I love this website, I found just what I was looking for.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Peter is awesome Great customer service!
  • Aug 13, 2017
    This was my first experience. I'm waiting on my items to be delivered.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    My experience shopping on the website was very pleasant I was able to find what I was looking for easy and check out fast
  • Aug 07, 2017
  • Jul 16, 2017
    Aug 04, 2017
    Hermoso vestido, excelente servicio!
  • Aug 04, 2017
    The only reason it wasn't 10 across the board is because it took multiple times to check out. Otherwise, we're just waiting on the product to confirm quality. Everything else has been great so far.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    My only complaint is the fact I was browsing white dresses and, for the most part, they were all against white backgrounds. This made it fairly hard to see the detail in the dresses. But I am very excited about my purchase, I have been looking for months for a dress like this and the dress I ordered is perfect
    Aug 03, 2017
  • Jul 09, 2017
    Jul 28, 2017
    The dress that I wanted was not available on the size needed. The person who called me about the situation was very nice and helped me find another item similar to what I had ordered. Thank you.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    Can't wait to get this beautiful dresd
  • Jul 27, 2017
    did not have the option to key in the style number in order to go right to the item I wanted - had to scroll through all the dresses in the category to find the one I wanted. All in all a good experience.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    So there were two things I wasn't too thrilled about. One was there was no sizing chart or reviews so you can really narrow down your size choice. The second, and more important, was there wasn't a picture for every color. I wanted gold, but because there was no picture, there was no way to tell if it was that cheesy, crappy gold color or a really nice one so I had to play safe and go with ivory.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    After spending 2 hours at a store with employees that didn't know how to take measurements, I left the store and went to my car. I pulled up this website, found the dress I needed for the wedding I'm in, and ordered it within 10 mins. I should have done this to begin with! So easy! Thank u!!