GirlsDressLine.Com Reviews

02/10/2016
GirlsDressLine.Com Ratings and User Reviews. GirlsDressLine.Com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 86 reviews.

GirlsDressLine.Com Rating

More About GirlsDressLine.Com

Recent Reviews for GirlsDressLine.Com

• Jan 16, 2016
    I loved girlsdressline.com's selection of dresses and colors but was disappointed that I couldn't see any pictures of the backs of the dresses that I liked. I also did see any written description of the dresses so it was difficult to determine if there was a bow in the back or not and if the size I was ordering would fit my daughter.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    wow! I didn't know that it was going to ship so quickly! I already received the dresses!
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I found a lot of cute dresses on this site. My only complaint is too many choices. Which really isn't a complaint.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Items looks nice I hope it's quality
  • Jan 12, 2016
    all the dress in this site are all pretty
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I have been purchasing dresses from GirlsDressLine for the past five years. I love their dresses for my daughters.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Excellent pricing. Anxious to see the quality of the dresses.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    The return policy makes me very nervous in the fact that I should not be charged for a product that is not delivered to satisfaction. If the product is damaged in any way, the company should not charge me any fees to return that product. That would be my determining factor to see how the company really is and if I would recommend them to a friend or return as a customer.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    if the dress gets here in a decent amount of time and fits - I may have found a new website for all the dresses my little girl likes. If not, well then... It looks very pretty and is a good price - time will tell.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    beautiful dresses for all occasions in one place
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Customer service was a huge help!
    Jan 15, 2016
    I submitted a question while the company was closed for the holidays. I did not realize this, so it took awhile to get my answer. Otherwise, everything was perfect!
    It was great and easy!
  • Jan 2, 2016
    I just hope they are as adorable as they look in the pictures! The only thing I am nervous about is the return policy- seeing that these are for the flower girls at my wedding- I have to fist see if I like the dresses in person, then I have to send the dresses to the girls (in two different states) to see if they fit, so either way looks like I will be stuck with them if they don't work because I will not get this all accomplished within the 3 day return limit.
    Jan 13, 2016
    I just wish the return policy gave a little more than 3 days.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    the site is great! i love the products, but the checkout was annoying
    Jan 13, 2016
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Love the dresses
    Jan 12, 2016
  • Dec 27, 2015
    Love all the dresses I have found 2 dresses for family events
    Jan 7, 2016
    This is the second time I order from girls dress line and both dresses are just what I need it for my little girl
  • Dec 22, 2015
    Jan 14, 2016
    Dress looks as pictured, fits well, and very well priced
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Jan 6, 2016
    I live in Korea, so contact method is just email. but delivery speed and quality is very good. Girlsdresslind is very famous in Korea mother who have young daughter. When an option is checked(for example, dress color or sash color) if I can see that variations at computer monitor, I'll be more satisfied.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Jan 12, 2016
    the quality as so disappointed ,the design wasn't exactly showing online, very cheap material ,very high price for low quality dress.