GlassesUSA Reviews

04/28/2016
GlassesUSA Ratings and User Reviews. GlassesUSA is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 3098 reviews. Last rated on 04/28/2016.

GlassesUSA Rating

More About GlassesUSA

Recent Reviews for GlassesUSA

• Apr 28, 2016
    I did not like the way the 50% code worked. It only applies to the lowest cost pair of glasses and does not let you use the same code if you try to change the order.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    they are really great, I love purchasing glasses from them, their selection and prices are great. I love the sales
  • Apr 28, 2016
    The price say included single lense but then increase after you pick the package. That is confusing
  • Apr 28, 2016
    having a good time so far. We will see once I get my order. I hope I don't have to send back but I am confident that if I do that Glasses USA will do what they can. Thank you!!!!
  • Apr 28, 2016
    so far so good; now let's see how the glasses are!
  • Apr 28, 2016
    was good and quick to order, looking forward to see what the product is like?
  • Apr 28, 2016
    I have really enjoyed buying for this company. It's cheaper than any other place I've ever dealt with.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    Wanted to upload RX at check-out but could not find way to get back to the early up-load form.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    Ii have been looking at your website for months now. You glasses a way more reasonable than other companies. You glass look like thewill last longer than than the compettion
  • Apr 28, 2016
    GlassesUSA has so many great deals and frames to choose from it's almost unbelievable!
  • Apr 28, 2016
    Absolute best way to purchase glasses!!! I will never go to another shop again.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    You have better selection and prices than any of the stores we went t. You also outfit different face sizes, better than other online sites.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    first time buying for Glasses USA.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    I have purchased before. Best choice for getting good product. Prices are always right. Will purchase again.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    The "lenses included" tag was misleading...............NOT included in visible price when browsing
    Apr 28, 2016
    I love my new glasses!! They took longer than I wanted to get back, but I assume it was due to all the information such a prescription to be processed. I will definitely be ordering another pair from them. Now that they have my information I will be looking forward to getting them sooner!!
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Selection was great as was the price.
    Apr 28, 2016
    I ordered a pair of SUNGLASSES but I received a pair of regular glasses. I called customer service and was told I would have to order them again and pay for them first before I could get a refund for the first glasses that I was returning. There was no way I was going to pay twice before I could receive a pair of glasses that should have been right the first time. I am still waiting for my refund and I will never be ordering from your company again.
    Apr 28, 2016
    Was not able to track order on the online system. Therefore dos not have a tracking number of she the glasses shipped. When I called they mentioned the glasses were in a certain phase of inspection.
  • Apr 5, 2016
    very easy to order.
  • Mar 16, 2016
    Excellent experience!
    Apr 28, 2016
    Better than expected. A little bit slow shipping but worth the wait!