GlassesUSA Reviews

09/03/2015
GlassesUSA Ratings and User Reviews. GlassesUSA is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 1793 reviews.

GlassesUSA Rating

More About GlassesUSA

Recent Reviews for GlassesUSA

• Sep 3, 2015
    I think processing time is too long. I would like faster processing time and faster delivery. Also, I think its too expensive when you add on the thinner lenses, but it's a gift so I'm splurging.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I would have liked to order the Nirvana in a prescription sunglass but there was no way to include my prescription. Would still like to order them.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Good selection of glasses.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I lost some pieces of the filled-in information when I created the account and watched the other glasses and options. I was frustrated.
    Love the site
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Couldn't find the section where you can request transitional sun glasses.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Have to wait until I receive glasses to make a valid judgement on the product.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    impressed with the product, the pricing and the technology. Customer service seems good as well.
    great website. congrats!!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    This online glasses company is very convenience for me, I don't even have to go to store buy it. The only thing I have to do is do eyes exam in order to get a prescription. Other than that, I can do all the rest online whenever I have time. However, the shipping time is a bit long than usual, If that can be faster, so will be perfect. All above is only my personal opinion. Thanks
  • Sep 2, 2015
    The prices are amazing and cute frames are easy to find at a reduced price.
    Great prices for difficult Rx's
  • Aug 10, 2015
    my first time ordering, so I really cant comment yet
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    I still have not received an update on my order which was almost a month ago now and I have reached out numerous times. You have my money and I DO NOT have my item. As someone who has worn glasses his entire life I rely on perscription sunglasses for safety while driving. My last pair was stolen when my car was broken into so I ordered a new pair with your company. Being without them for the last month, when I should have had them, has been frustrating to say the least. I have reached out and been told my order has an address issue (which I confirmed was not my fault as I entered it correctly and it correct and it is correct on my invoice) and I have to wait for the item to be returned to you. I have no gaurentee as to when that will be and no gaurentee as to when I will get my item that I paid good money for. I am beginning to think this whole website is a scam and starting to consider contacting the BBB unless someone reaches out with some answers. This is absolutely the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I've worked in retail and there is no excuse for the lack of knowledge your team has had and the lack of response to my questions. I was given a direct email to work with one rep but have been responded to by multiple reps so I do not know who is handling my case. And i still have no response as to when I will receive my product do to your shipping teams error! Please fix this ASAP! I cannot afford to place a new order with any company while I wait for yours to handle this error. I need the product I ordered. I was supposed to reciece it almost 2 weeks ago now and placed the order almost one month ago. This is unacceptable and inexcuseable!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    could not get used to new prescription and would like to return for a full refund
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    This was my second purchase and both times the product arrived with NO paperwork -None no packing slip no sales receipt, just the box i t was shipped in. And I never received an invoice by e mail either
  • Aug 4, 2015
    they are the best just like my friend who just used them for his eye glasses. Awesome and I never want to go back to a regular optimterist
    Sep 2, 2015