GlassesUSA Reviews

02/10/2016
GlassesUSA Ratings and User Reviews. GlassesUSA is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 2468 reviews.

GlassesUSA Rating

More About GlassesUSA

Recent Reviews for GlassesUSA

• Feb 9, 2016
    It was easy to do and I was able to order a pair of glasses in under 5 minutes.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The glasses that I wanted were out of stock, just at the moment that I went back thinking to pick another frames.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Great prices with a wide selection. Easy to find a pair and clear options.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Easy to use, great prices!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Understandable web site. Easy to order.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Everything went well. Was confused because I the link to the full refund policy was not working... So I don't know if they do not fit right away if I can for sure get 100% refund. So if that could be fixed it would be greatly appreciated. But if they come, and they fit well, I will definitely buy from the site again!!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Pretty good site with better prices than most
  • Feb 9, 2016
    It was an easy process and the rpices with discount can't be beat. It allowed me to order a second pair of glasses . I called to clarifiy how to correctly fill out the online prescription and had a representative on the line immediately who was able to answer my question.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Cant wait to get my glasses
    So far, so good.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Very good prices. A large selection.My first progressive glasses.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I will do that once I receive my order
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Very good service through website and chat. Website is very user-friendly. I am a website analyst/ tester. I care about the UX, interface design and I must say you guys have a good one. I will give it a 9/10.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Great customer service

From GlassesUSA

Dear Customer, We are very glad to have been of service and we thank you for your positive ratings! We would be more than happy to serve you in the future and we hope you will enjoy the glasses for years to come! Regards, GlassesUSA.com
  • Jan 18, 2016
    great so far
    Feb 9, 2016
    The quality of the glasses is great. Unfortunately, even though I measured my old glasses, the new frames are too tight at my temples. I plan to order another pair from GlassesUSA that have a larger lens width.

From GlassesUSA

Dear Jodi, We thank you for the time you took to post this review! If you need any advice about frames please feel free to speak with us directly and we will be happy to advise. Look forward to seeing you again! Regards, GlassesUSA.com
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Had difficulty with Paypal checkout, had to use credit card
    Feb 10, 2016
  • Jan 13, 2016
    It's good experience to shop with Glasses USA

From GlassesUSA

Dear Anji, we note that you left several neutral ratings on your second survey but never left us any comments explaining. Your feedback is important to us so please feel free to contact our service team and we will be glad to hear from you. Regards, ... Read full response »