GlassesUSA Reviews

07/27/2016
GlassesUSA Ratings and User Reviews. GlassesUSA is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 3015 reviews.

GlassesUSA Rating

More About GlassesUSA

Recent Reviews for GlassesUSA

• Jul 26, 2016
    1st time user. they look great. can not beat the price. can not wait to get them.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    had to call in because my dr made an rx mistake and i caught it after i hit enter and had to redo the order....awesome service respons to my mistake
  • Jul 26, 2016
    interested to see if I actually like the glasses. Never purchased glasses without actually trying them on.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Last pair ordered were as advertised and worked fin. The cost was much less than competitors.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    I like the site.. Others sites list more detailed measurements of the frames & better zoom (couldn't find on your site).. Being online I like as much info to ensure the frames are right before ordering.. Ex: Zennioptical.com gives you a "frame measurement".. it gives a better idea how the glasses will span across my face..
  • Jul 26, 2016
    It took less time than getting glasses at walmart and walmart has screwed up 4 pairs of glasses I bought in the past.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Satisfied customer. This is my second order. Price is right, selection is outstanding, quality is excellent.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Great glasses ! look MA ,I CAN SEE ! I can see that my money is going FAST ! THANX ! I'm LOOKIN GOOD !******************************************PEACE***TO***IHR***WORLD*************************************!
  • Jul 26, 2016
    My prescription does not include pupil distance, and I saw no place to add this information.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    My prescription is difficult but GlassesUSA managed to get it right the first time. The second pair purchased looked terrible on me so I returned them. Te return process is incredibly easy with no third degree about the reason for the return.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    very pleased with the purchase experience. Anxious to get the glasses to see quality and prescription accuracy
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Challenges with payment method.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Prices are good- wait to see how glasses are when order arrives.....
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Nice and excellent web site for glass purchase on-line. Thanks a lot for easy browse and buy. First time I try buy glass on-line.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    absolutley love this site, i cannot wait to order more.
    These glasses are dope
  • Jul 26, 2016
    I was pleased with previous order, so I came back again. This is a great way to buy glasses without a high pressure salesperson who only "compliments" the look when you try on the most expensive glasses.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    I am impressed with the quality of the glasses and the number of choices available. The service is quick and it is exciting to open the new frames to see how they look.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Jul 26, 2016
    Since there was an issue w/ the prescription I submitted, customer service contacted me to clarify. I also had to make another change- they were able to make that change for me w/o an issue. High quality product- as described on-line. Once the prescription was clarified the order was quickly received. Great communication regarding shipping.

From GlassesUSA

Dear Customer, thank you for the positive ratings and review. We're so glad you had an enjoyable experience purchasing your new quality glasses with us and that you are enjoying them immensely. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, ... Read full response »
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Jul 26, 2016
    Glasses were late. They installed ONE bifocal lens. I admit, it is a balance prescription, but one would think they would have called to check first. They look ridiculous!

From GlassesUSA

Dear Bob, we sincerely apologize about this mix-up. Our 14-day return policy is easy and straightforward, however, if you do have any questions, please contact our 24/7 customer service department so we can be of assistance. Best, GlassesUSA.com ... Read full response »