GlassesUSA Reviews

01/29/2015
GlassesUSA Ratings and User Reviews. GlassesUSA is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 996 reviews.

GlassesUSA Rating

More About GlassesUSA

Recent Reviews for GlassesUSA

• Jan 23, 2015
    Application of sales prices are not consistent and sometimes change as options are selected such as lens type. One cannot really tell what is happening to the discounts on various parts until the end, because they may disappear or change as various lens options are chosen.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I'm excited to see how these will look. I hope they will fit nice and light on my face and NOT SLIP OFF,
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Only complaint about the site is how it refreshed to the top of the page when switching between browsing pages. Was very distracting.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Fast, efficient, site easily navigated: terrific.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Many frames to choose from.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I wanted to delete the UV coating and the scratch resistant caoting but there was no option to do that.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I have purchased glasses from their site for me and family members. The service and product have always been excellent.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    The only tough part of selection glasses is that you cant really tell if fit your face and look good until they arrive
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I am pleased to have experienced practically hassle-free shopping @ GlassesUSA.com and hope my glasses fit and look perfect.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    It's easy to find out my best choice. I hope it can be easier for me to have a review on my prescription after placing my order.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    excellent expereince and gerat pricing
  • Jan 21, 2015
    This is my first purchase from GlassesUSA. The experience was very pleasant. I especially like the feature that allows me to view what I would have looked like with the glasses I am interested in.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Awesome web site, easy to use and check out. Great sales!
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    I emailed regarding an item for return as directed but no one has contacted me. It has been 48 hours.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 23, 2015
    When purchasing these glasses, I did not expect that it would take a full THREE weeks for them to arrive. If I recall, it said choosing the option I did for my glasses would only add an extra 1-3 days to the process, but it did not mention that it would take weeks. In the future, I am more likely to use an on-site location as in the past it typically on takes them about a week to finish my glasses.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    The only thing I would improve is being more clear about how long it takes to make and ship glasses. I think my order will take 3-6 days and 7-10 for delivery but Im not 100% sure.
    Jan 22, 2015