Glen's Army Navy Store Reviews

01/15/2017
Glen's Army Navy Store Ratings and User Reviews. Glen's Army Navy Store is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 120 reviews. Last rated on 01/15/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Glen's Army Navy Store

2016 Winner

Glen's Army Navy Store Rating

More About Glen's Army Navy Store

Recent Reviews for Glen's Army Navy Store

• Jan 15, 2017
    Good place to shop. A large variety of products and fast shipping. Thanks.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Great prices and good selection. Will definitely buy from this store in the future
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Your check out process could use some work. Very clunky compared to other sites.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Best price around. Exactly what i was looking for. THANK YOU!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    my understanding on orders over $50.00 shiping was free my order was about $100, an got charged ovr $15 to ship
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Thanks for easy purchase
  • Jan 8, 2017
    it may be best to request a survey after the product arrives. some of the questions appear to assume the purchaser has the order in hand. it may result in higher satisfaction scores.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    great selections of items. recently dropped my ice rod during ice fishing. couldn't believe I found the same rod on Glen's.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Great site with good prices so far. This is my first purchase with you guys, hoping it goes well.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    You had the color and size of the jacket i was looking for and i like to buy local (MN). I am surprised you would send my username and password in clear text and in the same email with all the security issues that are in the news these days. Thanks.
    Jan 11, 2017
    Speedee tracking did not show any info.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I was looking for an ice fishing suit and saw your name in a forum. I purchased a screen clam room for camping and remembered how satisfied I was with it and a service call. I would have ordered sooner but was searching for two things. A place local or near by where I could try on a few brands of suits for sizing purposes.. Was looking for a side by side comparison or the two Expedition brand suits you carry. Even emailed Expedition and they more or less read from an add. Called your fishing department and got information on the differences and similarities without the young man reading from your website. I was sold by his description. Am placing this order as I just tried on two Striker and one Clam and AA suits and in all cases the XL was the best fit. In wanting to take advantage of free shipping and not have to pay for return shipping on a different size needed to at least look for something to try on.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Great to purchase from you again. I have already let a survey of the product I recently purchased. I will not be returning my order but should you start selling in tall sizes please let me know.
    Jan 8, 2017
    I wish there were more of a couple items in stock.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    This is only my second time ordering from Glens Army Navy store online &they have great prices &quality items very satisfied with the purchases I've made there &fast shipping
    Jan 13, 2017
    Glens army navy store has good prices &top quality products I've purchased an Eskimo mako auger /striker hardware jacket & bibs / an Eskimo quiches 3 there & no issues with anything
  • Dec 28, 2016
    I do not have the item yet.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Jan 8, 2017
    Lightning fast shipping! Received shipment in 18 hours!
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 6, 2017
    Great service and fast delivery. Thanks
  • Dec 23, 2016
    Jan 3, 2017
    Ordering was easy, and product was delivered on time.
  • Dec 23, 2016
    Very easy to find items and work with
    Jan 3, 2017
    First time buyer and was very pleased
  • Dec 21, 2016
    good prices easy to order info. good variety
    Jan 4, 2017
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Jan 2, 2017
    happy with this purchase. was surprised on how fast i received it