Glen's Army Navy Store Reviews

01/29/2015
Glen's Army Navy Store Ratings and User Reviews. Glen's Army Navy Store is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 623 reviews.

Glen's Army Navy Store Rating

More About Glen's Army Navy Store

Recent Reviews for Glen's Army Navy Store

• Jan 29, 2015
    I would have preferred to purchase as a guest rather than a full register.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Great price on the item I needed. Easy checkout.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    would like to see more camping things
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I HATE HAVING TO REGISTER TO ORDER. DON'T F##@@ING MAKE ME KEEP TRACK OF YET ANOTHER DAMN ID AND PASSWORD. JUST LET ME ORDER WITHOUT HAVING TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT. THE ONLY REASON I PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP IS BECAUSE YOUR PRICE IS BETTER THAM MOST. I WILL AVOID YOUR STORE LIKE THE PLAGUE BECAUSE OF THIS POLICY.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Very happy with this purchase. Good price, good website.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I hope to receive these boots in a timely manner. So happy to have found them on your site.
    so far so good
    NEWER CUSTOMER TO SOON TO EVALUATE LOOKING FORWARD TO A LONG PARTNERSHIP
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great price and experience!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I've heard you ship same day. That's important to me. You had the best price I could find on the web.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Its easy to buy...and show a lot of options.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Learned of Glen's on the AmmoSeek site. Great price, reasonable shipping charges, and a very smooth process. I'll be back!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    You have the ion ice augers but I don't see the batteries on your site.
    no comment yet
  • Jan 18, 2015
    The web site was easy to navigate. And the prices were great. Now I need to see how the rest of the transaction unfolds.
    Good prices
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I like Glen's Army Navy for my needs.
    Jan 27, 2015
    I have always been appreciative of Glen's Army Navy on my purchases. They have typically been the best price and great quality.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    After scouring the internet for a couple of hours, I was extremely pleased to find some of, if not, THE best prices at Glen's. And I was even more impressed when I found out they are located right here in MN! I definitely look forward to future purchases and the next time I'm in the Grand Rapids area, I will certainly be stopping in. Thanks!.
    Jan 29, 2015
    The only reason it wasn't a 100% positive experience is because the fishing rod in my order was over sold. Didn't find out until the package came with just two of the three items I had ordered. Still rate the transaction 8.5/10. Will check with Glen's first before buying elsewhere.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    everything has went well with the puchases I have made from Glen's
    Jan 28, 2015
    everything was as said and delivered on time. I will order from Glen's again price was great and free shipping over 50 is great
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Unfortunately FedEx mis delivered my item to the wrong address and did not accept responsibility. Glen's gave me a refund for the items not delivered even though it meant they took a loss. The staff was very patient with me and followed up with me whenever I contacted them. I would recommend them highly because they offer high end products and have excellent customer service. I only wish that FedEx had the same standards. I will be ordering from Glen's again in the future.