Glen's Army Navy Store Reviews

02/09/2016
Glen's Army Navy Store Ratings and User Reviews. Glen's Army Navy Store is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 406 reviews.

Glen's Army Navy Store Rating

More About Glen's Army Navy Store

Recent Reviews for Glen's Army Navy Store

• Feb 3, 2016
    Always a pleasure to do business with glens. Everyone is always pleasant and very helpful. I stop in when ever I go up north. Thanks !
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Too soon to comment personally but positive reviews on line of your company convinced me to give you a try.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Good prices and east to use web site
    best online prices!!
    Great site, great price!
    Great store and service
  • Feb 1, 2016
    great price on an excellent product
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I don't love that I have to register
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I am very happy with this sight and the prices on it I Will recommend it to all my fishing and hunting buddies a very easy to use sight with cheaper prices than any where else on the internet.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Very pleased. Ok prices.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    you guys state " Army Navy " but you do not give a discount to us . active retired or vets or disabled vet... it is because of us you have that in your name , RIGHT?
    Feb 3, 2016
    In your name you use " army navy " AND YOU DONT GIVE A DISCOUNT TO THE VETS? then why use army navy in your name ?
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Very happy to find a great retailer like Glen's. I plan to do most of my hunting/fishing outdoor business with Glen's
    Feb 1, 2016
    What a great company. Exceeded my expectations. Delivery in 3 days as promised, I certainly recommend Glen's and I will be doing business with you again and recommending you to my friends and family.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    usually do not order when paypal not offered.but know one could beat your price.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    You seem to have great prices for the product I just bought your $59 cheaper than the next closest competitor I've seen you on searches before and chose to go with a more familiar vendor. and hopefully The rest of this transaction goes as smoothly as ordering this product and glens Army navy will be A go to site for me.
    Feb 3, 2016
    Items are in good condition and I receive them quicker than I anticipated
    Feb 1, 2016
    Top quality service! Thankyou!
    Feb 3, 2016
    Very happy! Great price! Fast delivery!
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Looked and looked for my size and was pleasantly surprised that Glen's carried it!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    Great online shopping experience. Very prompt delivery
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    product I ordered was best price I could find. Item was shipped promptly and arrived days before I anticipated it would. I definitely would consider Glen,s Army Navy Store future purchases,