Glen's Army Navy Store Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Glen's Army Navy Store Reviews

11/23/2017
Glen's Army Navy Store Ratings and User Reviews. Glen's Army Navy Store is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 112 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Glen's Army Navy Store

2016 Winner

Glen's Army Navy Store Rating

More About Glen's Army Navy Store

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Glen's Army Navy Store

• Oct 09, 2017
    New store for me. Decent inventory with ease of navigation.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Great price on what i was looking for
    Oct 08, 2017
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Very happy
    Oct 08, 2017
    Very happy
  • Sep 19, 2017
    I mail Operation Christmas Child boxes at Christmas and the dolls I purchased will be perfect for little girls who maybe never had a doll. The price enabled me to send four boxes with four dolls.
    Oct 07, 2017
  • Sep 17, 2017
    I think overall the website is good but the search engine for products could have improvement.
    Oct 07, 2017
  • Oct 06, 2017
    Came here looking for wild rice and was not disappointed. You seem to have a very nice store with many useful items. Not sure what the issue was but only negative was the on line system was very slow tonight. But your products and values are super! As an example, the wild rice I purchased from you seems overly expensive at many other sites. But your product looks like home-grown Minnesota wild rice at a fair price. Plus, we like to support local growers and merchants. I will also consider you for clothing purchases in the future. Thank you, Glen's Army Navy. (PS: We like the Air Force, too! :) )
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Nice site , good prices , will be back
  • Sep 30, 2017
    Great purchase at a great price!
  • Sep 15, 2017
    cv
    Sep 29, 2017
    xc
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Website is user friendly. Easy to navigate, find the items, and place the order. Also, I saw many good deals on fishing equipment/products. Will definitely use Glen's Army Navy Store again in the future.
    Sep 28, 2017
    I had a great experience purchasing my new fishing rods at Glen's Army Navy Store. I was able to take advantage of their specials. Delivery was on time. I will order again from this company.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Some difficulty adding card for purchase.
  • Sep 26, 2017
    First time shopper here. Surprised at how low the price of the item I purchased was. Great deal!
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Great price.
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Good value and some unusual items available that I don't see at Bass Pro Shops or FishUSA.
    Sep 22, 2017
    good prices, Good service and some unusual items. If you had a broader selection of fishing gear I would buy more from you over time. I often check but you do not carry items I am looking for. your competition for my business is bass pro shops, fishing USA, and Amazon. Best wishes!
  • Sep 11, 2017
    Sep 22, 2017
    Need better e-communicating! I got nothing from nobody about my order at anytime. I called once and was told as soon as tracking number was applied thereā€™d e-mail me ! Not true. Not even the standard thank you for your order e/mail ! Bad way to do things in this electronic world we live in. This would be the main reason I would try someone else next time !
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Very pleasant 1st expierence
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Great service
  • Sep 02, 2017
    Very competitive pricing and free shipping are awesome. Great product availability. Fast and easy registration and checkout.
    Sep 20, 2017
    Store has excellent selection and competitive prices. Ordering online is easy. Shipping cost are reasonable.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    Awesome price, my second order, first was perfect. Found out about you on Crappie.com. Highly recommended by many others on that forum.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    Website easy to navigate, all charges explained in detail, easy order operation