Glen's Army Navy Store Reviews

07/28/2016
Glen's Army Navy Store Ratings and User Reviews. Glen's Army Navy Store is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 145 reviews.

Glen's Army Navy Store Rating

More About Glen's Army Navy Store

Recent Reviews for Glen's Army Navy Store

• Jun 4, 2016
    Love Glen's products
  • Jun 2, 2016
    Very satisfied with the buying experience and prices.
  • May 30, 2016
    Good deals on coolers
  • May 29, 2016
    Glens had a better price than any other online retailer, I am an Army veteran and firefighter in my home town and I appreciate the background that I found on Glens store. Thanks for an easy experience and I look forward to my new set of rain bibs for this fishing season in northern MN!
  • May 28, 2016
    I stop in and check on bulk 9mm ammo. My price for plinking ammo is $11.00 a box. Sometimes you have what I want, sometimes you don't.
  • May 26, 2016
    Very good prices and selection.
  • May 25, 2016
    Thanks you're awesome
  • May 24, 2016
    First rate origination ,fast shippers at fair prices
  • May 23, 2016
    Good price and easy online shopping.
  • May 22, 2016
    I'm anxious to receive my ORCA cooler. A bit apprehensive re any blemishes....
  • May 21, 2016
    Some of the links were not functional in Firefox. I had to switch to IE to easily browse and complete purchase.
  • May 17, 2016
    Jun 2, 2016
    Amazing prices and fast shipping!
  • May 17, 2016
    Glen's Army Navy Store had the lowest prices I could find on Federal Fusion 7mm-08 and .338 Federal ammunition, which had "special" pricing. Even with shipping included, a box of ammo ran $5-$6 less than what I could get it for, locally, and that is not factoring in drive time, fuel, etc. Overall, a very pleasant online shopping experience. I only wish they had a guest checkout option, but, with prices like these, I will be back for more.
    May 23, 2016
    I had an excellent online shopping experience. I highly recommend shopping at Glen's Army Navy Store for any product they sell.
  • May 15, 2016
    Great first time experience, I would definitely shop here again!
    Jun 1, 2016
    Great experience, easy to navigate ordering and shopping site, I would definitely shop at Glen's again
  • May 15, 2016
    May 26, 2016
    Love our orca coolers!! Have recommended to friends!
  • May 14, 2016
    May 28, 2016
    Bought an ORCA cooler which was blemished. Have yet to locate the blemish! Great prices, my package arrived a day earlier than expected.
  • May 13, 2016
    Great price on ammo will order again
    May 24, 2016
    I was not home at the time of delivery so they left it by my door and I live in an apt. the 1 thing good is that I did get it but I did order ammo I think if its ammo or something like that 1 must sine for it or be home to get the delivery now days people see stuff setting by doors and they will take it that's just the way it is any more you cant trust many people out there these days but like I said I did get it . will order again . Thanks
  • May 13, 2016
    You need a shipping box to show shipping right away.
    May 22, 2016
    I put 9s cause I think there is always room for improvement.
  • May 7, 2016
    They had what I was looking for at almost half the price of other retailers.
    May 23, 2016
    They had what I wanted for cheaper than anyone else and it got here quick. Very happy