Go-Parts Reviews

12/19/2014
Go-Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Go-Parts is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 227 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Go-Parts Rating

More About Go-Parts

Recent Reviews for Go-Parts

• Dec 18, 2014
    Little confusion on the discount since it does not automatically show anything happened - I did not see till I update Cart - cause me to bounce out of registering a couple times
    Quick and easy
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Good overall purchase experience..
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Easy to use, fast and simple.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Very happy with your pricing and how easy your site was to use
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This will save me alot of money vs. dealership pricing.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I just created the order today, it's to soon comment on how well Go-Parts and OEM parts order are?
  • Dec 15, 2014
    nowhere did it tell me how long it would take to recieve my parts
  • Dec 15, 2014
    We will reserve judgment until able to see and use product
  • Dec 13, 2014
    The site was simple. Hopefully the delivery will be as well.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I'm really pleased to do business with you I saved a ton of money I'm really looking forward to conducting business with you in the future
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Great site! Great Deals! Screw Autozone I found my go to!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Good experience. Definitely feel that the shipping price was on the high side and there were no options to reduce the cost of shipping such as usps.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Perfect parts so far. No problems, you got it right!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    The package just arrived today. The box use to ship the item was damaged with a good sized hole in the box. The contents appear to be ok. I have not yet had the chance to install the item and test it to see if it is working properly. The post office placed a tag on it saying they received the box damaged from the shipper. I can and will provide digital pictures if needed. Tracking number provided to me via online chat. Did not work when submitted to USPS to track my package.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    User-friendly, great prices.
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Web site is easy to use and the prices are reasonable.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Web site was easy to navigate. The prices were reasonable and delivery was quick.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    First time ordering
    Dec 15, 2014
    Faster delivery would be nice.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    First time buyer with this company expect good things but only time will tell if all is kosher....survey me in another 3 weeks and I 'll let you know how good they really are and if I will recomend them.
    Dec 14, 2014
    The part is a pice of JUNK it all fell apart during installation it looks great out of the box almost like the original... but the quality is total junk. I blame myself though....I should have known better that something that cheap (as compared to original parts price) would be ok.....but non the less for sure this is the FIRST and LAST time I will order from go-parts and defintly any one I know will here about this experience. I prefer to pay a bit more and get something that works.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    The part that came did not fit the model of the car and that's what I used to search for the part - so, it should have been a total match but it wasn't - I was not able to install the part and decided not to return as it would be too much work!