Go-Parts Reviews

Go-Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Go-Parts is rated 6.9 out of 10 from 214 reviews.

Recent Reviews for Go-Parts

• May 30, 2014
    Price on new headlamp was $50 cheaper than the local car parts store. I just wish Go-Parts stocked exhaust parts for my vehicle as such a good price.
  • May 30, 2014
    Cheapest, most user friendly site that I have gone to. You beat out all the competitors by $20 at least. Thanks!
  • May 29, 2014
    They are what it says in their About section of the website.I hope it arrives quickly and intact.
  • May 29, 2014
    Buying wHAT I needed was quick and I had no difficulty buying my car parts! Very happy and will buy my car parts here at this site more often!
  • May 29, 2014
    Found it strange that they should be concerned that my billing and ship address were different both are in the same city and one is a postal box. The fact that this out of all the places let me pick the correct part from the many that were used on my make and model was great.
  • May 29, 2014
    Ordering online was simple!
  • May 27, 2014
    Ordering was fine, pricing good (in comparison). Unable to rate full experience until I receive and view ordered part.
  • May 26, 2014
    I was very pleased with how quickly it pulled up all the information I would need for my vehicle. Hope to see my purchase very soon.
  • May 24, 2014
    been shoping around though the winter looking for parts for this van my wife keeps wreaking.found a great price on your sight...thanks so much...i have 3 other cars..so i will probably be back...thank you
  • May 24, 2014
    I found my mirror I just wish there where different colors so I didn't have to have it painted lol but it's ok I have it now, thank you
  • May 17, 2014
    Shipping seemed a bit high & didn't see options. Product prices were good.
    May 29, 2014
    Good selection. Good prices. Website easy to use. Shipping seemed a bit high.
  • May 17, 2014
    Good prices.
    May 27, 2014
    Fair prices and fast delivery, very nice combo.
  • May 16, 2014
    I DID'NT EXPECT TO FINE THAT I WANTED, I GUESS WRONG. 1/2 OFF FROM CAR DEALER.
  • May 12, 2014
    excellant place to shop for parts
    May 24, 2014
    exceptional experience and satisfied with purchase.
  • May 11, 2014
    Great company, quick shipping, accurate service
    May 24, 2014
    Have not received order nor have I received any correspondence from them telling me what the problem is with the delivery
  • May 10, 2014
    May 27, 2014
    I ordered two products. One product was delivered the other was not. I was not refunding any shipping for the single larger object (Shipping was $30 on a 44 purchase. Not getting the larger item means I paid 18 for a part and 30 for shipping). No explanation was provided for why my order wasn't fulfilled. I'm still not sure I'm not getting it. Lag time to getting email responses was to long. I will not do business with go-parts again.
  • May 5, 2014
    This was the cheapest place for headlights that I could find.
    May 22, 2014
  • May 5, 2014
    Keep up the good work
  • Apr 30, 2014
    May 25, 2014
    being in Australia, I order a drivers side mirror, but being a right hand drive car , the mirror does not have enough adjust in it, so I have had to move the mirror in a little to get the correct vision, still great , not parts available in Australia, also my mirror had a puddle lamp and the one from you did not, so I had to figure out the wiring, all good
  • Apr 5, 2014
    May 29, 2014
    Part was everything I asked for. Shipping time was exceptional. One item was out of stock but was no big thing.