Go-Parts Reviews

10/20/2014
Go-Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Go-Parts is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 228 reviews.

Go-Parts Rating

More About Go-Parts

Recent Reviews for Go-Parts

• Oct 3, 2014
    a little high on shipping charges
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Other then not haveing small parts like light bulbs the site seems fine.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Great experience so far.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    it was an easy process i will definitely use them again
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I am concerned that I know nothing about shipping. U paid a shipping cost but I have no clue when my item will be shipped or how long it will take to arrive.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Tis is my first order. On Google you were the top of the list. I was sideswiped by 18 wheeler this am and He took off my mirror. I was glad to find a replacement so soon.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Easy to get the part I want, very convenience and the price is okay compare with the Amazone.com. The shipping fee is too expensive, usually Amazone offer free delivery.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Survey reflects purchase experience. Waiting to see about shipping and product quality.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    There was a bit of confusion as to parts compatibility. Use one chart not three. Unable to make a comment on the product or the service until I receive the product. Perhaps this survey should be sent out a few days after anticipated delivery date.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Great site. I was able to find the part I needed at a very affordable rate.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    When there are multiple manufacturers for a specific part that you offer, could you allow for the explicit selection of a manufacturer that I would prefer?
  • Sep 22, 2014
    It was easy to find the part I needed. A lot easier to place my order.
    Sep 28, 2014
    Exactly what I ordered. Timely delivery. These guys are so professional.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    You guys under-promise and over-deliver! That is a recipe for success! Thanks again!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Seems easy so far.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Need part available and with quick shipment...did google shopping search and found GO-PARTS to be the cheapest and with quick shipping for quality OEM parts (especially the headlight assembly for my Jeep Grand Cherokee 2003).
    Sep 29, 2014
    Website shows their location is in Sacramento California. I find later, after ordering, they moved to Georgia. Since their website still states that they are out of Sacramento, I was under the impression shipping would be quick, since I live in the same state. Shipment took over a week, then only to find they only shipped 1 out of 2 items I ordered. I called customer service and contacted via their website email; asked where my other item was located. Their customer service agent said it would be shipping out of California (somewhere in the L.A. area). When FedEx sent me an email saying I had a shipment coming to me, I find that the other item I ordered was just barely being shipped the same day I called customer service. The only correspondence I received from Go-Parts about this order problem was the following: “Thank you for contacting us at Go-Parts. Unfortunately, we are no longer located in Sacramento. Our main location is now in Marrieta. We apologize for the confusion." This company needs to update their website and hire better or re-train their current customer service agents because this is/was very disappointing, miss handled and deceiving. I will not order from this company again and would suggest to others not to as well. This is NOT good business or customer service.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    esy website to negotiate!
    Sep 30, 2014
    Part was perfect and packaged nicely!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I am extremely impressed at the speed of my shipment of parts and the condition of the parts exceeded my expectations. Thank you
    Oct 1, 2014
    Excellent
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Great prices and excellent easy to use website. I found the same headlights here in Canada for DOUBLE the price. Props to you Go-Parts.
    Oct 2, 2014