Go-Parts Reviews

01/31/2015
Go-Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Go-Parts is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 260 reviews.

Go-Parts Rating

More About Go-Parts

Recent Reviews for Go-Parts

• Jan 11, 2015
    Well, it's hard to give a 10/10 yet as I have just ordered the parts and not received them, inspected them or fit to my vehicle. however, the purchasing processing was easy, the parts seem accurate on the site and the website is easy to understand and navigate. the auto fill app of the checkout process helps speed things along and overall the experience is good so far. I'm expecting a lot so I hope it doesn't disappoint.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Quick access with what I needed.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Some of the best parts prices. I found the part I was looking for very easily.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Frustrating to set up account. Also, my billing address is different from shipping address. The website had difficulty dealing with this.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Not sure how I can fill out a survey that asks me if I'm satisfied or if I would buy from them again when I haven't even received my order. I would recommend you reformat this survey.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Much cheaper than what Pep Boys quoted me for the part.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    NO COMMENTS. I WILL SEE HOW THINGS WORK OUT WHEN I RECEIVE MY SHIPMENT. HOPEFULLY SOON. IF IT WORKS OUT I MIGHT ORDER MORE PARTS FOR MY CAR.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Great experience online! I wish there were more parts this affordable.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    really easy to find the right parts
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Seem great so far!!
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Shipping seemed high, but I imagine it is because it is a fragile item.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    so far so good
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 11, 2015
    Good very good
  • Dec 31, 2014
    first time buyers a good price for what I was looking for
    Jan 10, 2015
    Fast shipping.good product.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    One the mounting holes broken off along with part of housing.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Jan 8, 2015
    Order was shipped later than expected. Customer service is great apron this issue.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    I think if you spend a certain amount of money you should get free shipping! I'm spending well over $200 and I have to pay $40.22 in shipping on top of that.
    Jan 10, 2015
    I like how there is a lifetime warranty on some items but I'm not satisfied with my over all experience with go-parts. I spent well over $200 and had to pay $40 for shipping on top of that. I'm not happy about that because as much money as I spent, in my opinion, I shouldve gotten free shipping. On top of that I was told I HAD to pay extra to get a signature confirmation so I paid for it but the package was just left at my door without a signature. So I didn't get my services I paid for and was told I had to have. And I ordered my item on the 26 of the month and it didn't get shipped out til the 2nd and that was only because I called them that day and asked why my product was not shipped yet. So it took me to call them to get my order shipped and to me that's bad business because my product should be shipped when I order it and not just put off til I call.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This will save me alot of money vs. dealership pricing.
    Jan 7, 2015
    I ordered a grey Honda Civic driver side view mirror, mechanical version. I received manual version in Black