Go-Parts Reviews

08/26/2014
Go-Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Go-Parts is rated 7.3 out of 10 from 221 reviews.

Go-Parts Rating

More About Go-Parts

Recent Reviews for Go-Parts

• Jul 23, 2014
    This is my first purchase. I hope there is nothing to regret about it. Good pricing and product selection though!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    LOOKS GOOD TO ME. Parts look like they will fit, but we'll see about that AFTER they arrive.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Website was clear and straightforward.
    Shipping is outrageous
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Would like to find out when delivery would happen. Got a charge for shipping and handling, but it did not tell me how long it would take. Nothing in my order invoice tells me how long it will take.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    It was super easy to use and understand, even for someone who knows nothing about cars or car parts!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Haven't received parts so really don't know yet. Did not let me say I want two day delivery so I don't know when I am suppose to receive. You need to fix this so people know
    First time ordering
  • Jul 20, 2014
    First Time ordoring parts liked the shopping expiriance
  • Jul 19, 2014
    good prices wish their was more parts and more shipping options.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    The website seems to be difficult to navigate through. I wanted to look up other part but couldn't figure out how to do it. I work with website design on a daily basis and navigating through your site isn't exactly intuitive.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Easy to search and order parts
  • Jul 18, 2014
    COUPONS DID NOT WORK
  • Jul 18, 2014
    tried to use several online discount codes, none of them were approved. a bit disappointed in the mailing and handling charges, but still believe I got a good deal.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    the only issue I had is with the existing "plug" broke. I all worked out. Thank you
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Very pleased with website and first purchase experience. Will shop here again.
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Just I got my tail light on time and safety. Thank you
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Awesome glad I found it.
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Hopefully everything works out with my order. I'm sure it will. Everything went smoothly with the ordering process. Thanks.
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Asked for passenger side light got drivers side so ordered another passenger side light. Then during install the drivers.side light broke during install. Having hard time finding return policy. A little frustrated