Goedeker's Reviews

05/21/2015
Goedeker's Ratings and User Reviews. Goedeker's is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 369 reviews. Last rated on 05/21/2015.

Goedeker's Rating

More About Goedeker's

Recent Reviews for Goedeker's

• May 21, 2015
    I will wait until the order arrives. But, the details were good on site except would like to see sofa dimensions on the picture with arrows o get clear lengths on each side. f this order is good I may order more especially appliances for which a family friend gave me the name of your web site.
  • May 21, 2015
    Nice price, easy online shopping.
  • May 21, 2015
    There is an issue in the checkout with the Zibby option as it over writes the Goedeckers Financing option. In order for me to place my order I had to select the Check/Money Order option as it would not allow me to select the Goedeckers financing option and I already have a line of credit established.
  • May 21, 2015
    Great place to shop. Free shipping and no sales tax. Very satisfied.
  • May 20, 2015
    Easy to use site and great prices.
  • May 19, 2015
    Marvelous. The prices were much better than Sears, Lowes, or Best Buy.
  • May 19, 2015
    first time I buy here, came out by accident, price was better then any other, hope all works out well. I shop lots online
  • May 19, 2015
    Only one problem: when I tried to use my usual email I had to remember my password. They said they'd send me a reset for my password, but it didn't come. So I used another email I have.
  • May 19, 2015
    You guyz ran a close race with the local home improvement players. No sales t ax was the edge. Price was lower here in town w/free delivery.
  • May 18, 2015
    Thanks for the great deal!
  • May 18, 2015
    Just hope you deliver to me
  • May 18, 2015
    This was a very easy experience, but could be improved by adding more pictures of each products. I had to go to each manufacturer's webpage to see specific layout of the refrigerators as Goedekers only had the image of the front.
  • May 17, 2015
    Great place to buy appliances
  • May 4, 2015
    The price was perfect; Looking to see how the shipping process pulls through.
    May 21, 2015
    Their prices were very reasonable for the requested purchase.

From Goedeker's

Hey Missy - We're glad to hear you were satisfied with our pricing! Thanks for ordering with us, and have a blessed day.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Very polite, proactive and competent staff.

From Goedeker's

Hey Rez - Thank you for the compliments about our staff! Customer service is of utmost importance to us.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised to find a great price on an ottoman I've been looking for!
    May 21, 2015
    I LOVE Goedeker's. Fantastic customer service, and the fabulous prices! They are responsive, and courteous. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone.

From Goedeker's

Hey Vic - Thank you very much for such a glowing review! We appreciate your kind words. Have a blessed day, and enjoy your new ottoman!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    VERY PLEASED WITH ORDERING, VERY EASY. I DID NOT SEE AN ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME?
    May 19, 2015
    I have not received my order yet. I had to call 2 times to get an answer. They told me it's a distribution problem and is out of their hands. I did not cancel my order and going to allow them a second chance to meet their new ETA. I hope they are not waiting for me to cancel my order so they don't have sell it at price quoted!

From Goedeker's

We do apologize for your product being on backorder and we appreciate your patience. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Good prices and the service last time I ordered was a little confused but they eventually got it right. The ordert was held and when I called to have it shipped I was not informed that 2 of the items were no longer available and no one called me. Therefore my order was just sitting there and no one bothered to check out why or inform me.
    May 20, 2015
    My only problem was the shipping company that Goedekers chose. They were not willing to deliver on a day I was home to accept it. I emailed Goedekers and they took care of it. Thank you!

From Goedeker's

We are glad we could reach a resolution that you find acceptable. Thank you for your business, and have a blessed day.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    so far so good. Let,s see how long the backorder will take
    May 18, 2015
    I'm a first time Goedekers customer. This was an internet order for an LG 8000 series washer and dryer. They were initially back ordered. Goedeker's pricing made it worth the delay. Customer service staff kept me well informed on progress. I made two changes to the original order, one involving a product price reduction that I noticed on their website during the back order delay . The service rep promptly and pleasantly modified my invoice and both of the refunds were credited to my card account before the monthly bill was due. The shipping service Goedekers used provided timely notices about their prompt delivery progress . The washer and dryer arrived in pristine condition, even the packaging was without a blemish. The LG washer and dryer were easy for me to install myself and have been performing exceptionally well. While I was initially somewhat skeptical about purchasing items of this size and cost over the internet, my actual experience with Goedekers, their staff , delivery service,(and LG so far ) has turned out to be completely satisfying. If the washer and dryer had been in stock instead of back ordered, this all would have been not just satisfying, but perfect. Even at that, the merchandise was delivered in just over three weeks from initial order. Well done Goedekers. The hand written thank you note I received from Goedekers customer servie was a nice touch too. Five out of five stars.

From Goedeker's

Thank you very much for your kind and thorough review! We're so glad you were delighted with our service. Have a blessed day, and enjoy your new washer and dryer!
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Easy and safe transations. Great products!
    May 19, 2015
    Lousy service. Ordered a stove that was supposed to arrive within a few weeks, took almost two months to actually get here. Had to track down the order myself and make several calls and emails to get everything in the same place and pester everyone so the shipping would actually occur. Called Goedeker's several times and they were very nice, but in the end way too much hassle for what should have been a seamless process. The real kicker was when after days of trying to organize the shipping, I got a call informing me that there would be an additional $250 charge on top of the white glove charge because my item had to be taken up a few steps. Will not purchase from here again.

From Goedeker's

We are deeply sorry about the delay in your delivery and the extra charge you encountered. Your feedback is important to us, and we will take it into consideration. Otherwise, we do hope the stove is to your satisfaction. Have a blessed day.