goHastings Reviews

04/17/2015
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 2093 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2015.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

Showing 1 - 20 of 2093 Reviews
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Shiping and tax are too expensive
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Always very pleased with goHastings. Packages always arrive on time and in good condition. Fast and easy to use website.
    Love the prices
  • Apr 17, 2015
    They are fast in shipping have great rates, well supplied, make exchanges in case of damaged goods or refunds. Pay attention to customers concerns or questions with satisfactory answers. I buy through no one else but them with confidence.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    quick and easy, will order again!!!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I wasn't a fan of how the games were listed under the search even though they were out of stock. It would be much easier to just have them not appear automatically if they are unable to be purchased. I know there was an option to filter them out but that isn't really needed and didn't always work even when I was using it. Other than that I was pretty happy with my experience.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Good experience and will use again
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Keep special sales coming. I would like to see better return policy when you sell the tem to more than one individual. The sale % should be extended for an additional item to keep customers happy and to keep them loyal.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Shipping to me has always seemed to high, and wish their was free shipping on larger orders.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I like that I can usually find the movies I am looking for at very reasonable prices, and its easy to do it on the go hastings website.
    Great deals. thanks
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The experience was great and easy but the coupon code I put in says it was applied but I did not see a difference in price. It would be nice if it gave me a reason why.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I'm impressed with the pricing on certain albums. I hope you continue to provide sales to vinyl records, and your prices are extremely competitive.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Impressive site! I was able top purchase what I was looking for, at a reasonable price, with free shipping include. Keep up the good work!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Very satisfied with my experience.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Love the fast shipping and Pay Pal! Will be back!!!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Except for some items not working on the 5 for 20 deal, it was good.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    Do not buy from this store. If you have to return your item they will not pay shipping back to them..so you will lose money!!!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    2 of the items I ordered were damaged. 1 of them was damaged that was done by an individual; in other words it was not shipping damage or accidental damage. It could only have been done by someone taking a pen or some other blunt object and intentionally damaging the item repeatedly. This is simply unacceptable for a collector's item.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    Shipping items on time needs some work