goHastings Reviews

02/07/2016
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2821 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Feb 7, 2016
    I love this place, I just wish there was on in Austin Texas again.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I recently heard about go Hastings from my shopping experiences at movie stop. I really enjoy movies. Like really enjoy them. The store in prattville dosent seem to keep any (used) newer blu-ray in store, very few to pick from. The Birmingham store has an awesome selection, but I can hardly never make it to Birmingham because it's so far away, so being able to use this website is a huge blessing.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Website was slow. Checkout experience abysmal. I had to add the books (20 of them) I wanted back to the cart 3 different times. Somehow, the books would randomly disappear from the shopping cart. It didn't help that the website was extremely slow either.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The book selection falls far short of places like Amazon, Abebooks, Half.com, ValoreBooks, and Alibris.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Tried to order on mobile first, and it just kept giving me an error with no description. My online order on the computer worked though.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    It has half of what I'm looking for. I hope that the next two dids will come back in stock. As for online ordering, it has been a real easy and convenient process.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I have always loved shopping at the physical Hastings store, and was very pleased with my first shopping experience online. I will definitely shop here again.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    i like the site. this is the first time that all items were not sent and 2 were canceled. I will call to clarify why and about the refund on the credit card.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I love the ease of ordering and the prices are very good.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I feel like the selection of used books needs to be updated. I also feel like it should be easier to find the genre of books I am searching for.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Love the pricing, easy to use.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I own business. If you guys have some deal for bulk purchase...
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I would have to assume that what ordered already had the 40% applied before checkout because nothing changed after I applied the USED40 and checked out. If I tried the EARLYBIRD free shipping discount nothing happened either. So..it didn't seem like I got either of the discounts. I'm disappointed.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    best place to find music!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Go hasting is the most amazing online shopping site. Great quality items at reasonable prices
  • Feb 7, 2016
    shopping on gohastings is quick and simple
  • Jan 31, 2016
    A few of the older stuff. So much to replace after the flood. I finally have a bit of money to replace so of my library I lost.
    Feb 7, 2016
    Helped be build up the library I lost. Clean copies and great prices.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    there used dvd are always in good continue. I usually order items i plan on keeping not for one time viewing. they have great selections and also enjoy shopping at there store.
    Feb 7, 2016
    i always enjoy ordering from hastings. not only do you have good selections but the l lowest pricing on used videos.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    The only problem I had was working with a coupon code. The coupon was for five items for $20 and free shipping. i had to place multiple orders because the code would only work if exactly five qualifying items were present.
    Feb 7, 2016
    Just a small note...I will continue to buy, but I would love to see you package your comics a bit better. While they avoided damage this time, I would like to feel a little safer about it.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I absolutely love goHastings!