goHastings Reviews

05/31/2015
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1755 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

web site easy to use
  • May 31, 2015
    Great location to get entertainment purchases with a local store pickup. You have locations in many rural areas. The location of the store where products can be viewed is one of the reasons i purchase from goHastings.com instead of other online retailers.
  • May 31, 2015
    Not at all happy with the new store in Fremont, Ne. There is no reason for me to stop in if there are no used books and CDs.
  • May 31, 2015
    Website is not very professional looking.
    Thank You Very Much!!!!!
  • May 31, 2015
    Need to be clear on what is in stock online and store pick up. The store that was fifteen miles away shut down so in store pick up is not an option. Should not of closed down in Pittsburg, Kansas. I clicked on a lot of items after clicking the button that said in stock. However many of the items where not in stock. The nearest store pick up is 3 hours away. This is very annoying, if I did not have a giftcard I would not have bought the item that I did.
  • May 31, 2015
    Good variety of titles at good prices.
  • May 31, 2015
    You have the best prices, I use to order from Walmart.com but even there prices are much too high. Even shipping is high.
  • May 31, 2015
    Thank you for carrying Grumpy Cat items! Can't wait to purchase more through you!
  • May 31, 2015
    very good well organized and pricing was great
  • May 31, 2015
    I had issues with goHastings.com Customer Service cancelling my order without reason but I still have hope for Hastings after talking to an in store manager.
  • May 31, 2015
    The product descriptions are not very good and website design is not very eye-catching. My biggest issue was using a coupon code. The 20% discount was not applied even though the code was accepted. Overall, the company has a great selection of items.
    Great doing business.
  • May 25, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Great store, great product.
  • May 24, 2015
    Keep up the great work
  • May 22, 2015
    I love shopping for movies on Hastings website. I like that it shows the most popular movies and it always pulls up ones that I forget about and end up having to get with my purchase. Being able to get used products is always nice too.
    May 31, 2015
    used dvds are a great deal. came in 3 packages first two were bubble wrapped and the third I wasnt thrilled with just being covered in a cardboard paper. All came in good shape though
  • May 16, 2015
    I've been looking all over for these disney figurals, etc. for my granddaughters. This is the only place I've found these and at a very good price. Thank you
  • May 16, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    I cannot complain about shipping because I chose the inexpensive option. USPS does not update tracking status regularly and I cannot fault Hastings for this deficiency. However, quick packing and shipping by Hastings has always been impressive.
  • May 7, 2015