goHastings Reviews

12/19/2014
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 2469 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Dec 19, 2014
    I really like shopping on this website. I found everything I was looking for. I will tell friends and family about gohastings.com.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This was such an easy shopping experience. It was my first time ordering from Hastings but it won't be my last.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I have had a good experience. The biggest struggle that I have is when looking in the movies I have a hard time understanding how the new movies are orgainzed. They have multiple copies of the same movie but they are not next to each other. I would suggest grouping them all together t make it easier.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This is a fairly fast place to find what I have to choose from and then to make a selection.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I like ordering from Hastings but sometimes have to go to other sites, such as Amazon, to find more info on the products.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I had been very happy with Go Hastings until my last order which was a gift was never delivered and although I ordered it in mid November, I was not allowed to place a claim until December 15th. I then sat on hold twice for over an hour only to be disconnected. Finally emailed and didn't get a response for three days. Not happy. This order is to get what I originally ordered in November and will not be in time for Christmas.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    it is a nice site, good layout, easy to find what you our looking for.
    Hastings is awesome.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I wish the checkout page would indicate the estimated date of delivery. The best I got was "usually ships within 24 hours."
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It was easy to find a gift card for purchase however, your checkout is ridiculous. Pages and pages later, I have finally purchased a simple gift card. Also, why is there no option for an electronic gift card to be sent via email. Most retailers I purchase online from have this option for last minute gifts and they also have the ability to select a date fro the email to be sent. Just an idea.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Everything was so small on your site I could not read what was on the product! Your online codes did not work but you had a very big selection. Thank You
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The experience was nice and easy. All though I have some problems concerning your computer/networking security practices. The fact that you store your passwords in plain text is seriously scary and has me not wanting to make purchases again online or in your stores due to these practices. I would use cash in the store but that will be the extent of my purchasing. The fact that you allow users to store their credit card information with their goHastings accounts and all it takes is for someone to takeover an email account, request for a password change and receive the current password in plain text!! That's a huge issue. With all the problems that a lot of retailers and larger corporations are having with security breaches I fear for your company that you may have problems, if you don't already, in the future. Being an Information Security Specialist I hope you take a deeper look into your computer/network infrastructure.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I found the website easy to navigate but tedious with selection. Each item I moved to wishlist or cart had to be backed out of to return to wishlist to select another item. Since I was only purchasing DVDs this was time consuming to the extreme. 1. pick a wishlist item to move to cart 2. close cart 3. wait for page to update 4. pick another item and repeat. It would have been far faster to move the whole wishlist to the cart and bump the ones I didn"t want yet back to the wishlist.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Free gift card offer was initially confusing, but I figured it out.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    good prices on books and fair shipping rates
  • Dec 8, 2014
    good experience, loved the sales and deals
    Dec 19, 2014
    I wasn't impressed that they were shipped seperately and when I tried to track my packages and put in the order number YOUR company emailed me it "wasn't available"... i had no idea where my packages were and they took nearly 2 weeks to get here.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I love shopping at Hastings and the gohastings website. The site is easy to navigate and I like being able to check to see if my store has the item available in stock.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    i continue to have frustrations trying to purchase manga on the gohastings site. the only way to tell what volume you are getting is to pull up a picture and gohastings rarely has all the titles in the series. for instance i purchased bleach and i cannot order volume 14 because i can't find it, and rosario vampire series 2 only has 4 books of the first 10 that are available? i know the stores have them. the search engine is frustrating too. try searching for lindsey sterling and the items that pop up are not lindsey sterlings 2 cs, rather i had to find them by typing in the cd title.
    Dec 19, 2014
    i ordered a used item and it never should have been shipped from the store. it was missing two discs and the discs that were present were seriously scratched and gummed up which tells me there was absolutely no quality control
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Tried for 2 hours to process an order early in the morning but never did finish . Kept on getting error messages and webpage problems . This was my first visit to GoHastings .
    Dec 19, 2014
    Difficulty processing my order onlline due to website problems
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Wide selection of specific products available form multiple locations with just one shipping cost. Excellent!!