goHastings Reviews

03/02/2015
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 2650 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Feb 27, 2015
    Extremely user friendly and fast check out
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I love being able to quickly find what I want or need and have the options to get it new or used. I barely go to the Hastings store anymore.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Hastings is amazing, I don't know what I'd do without. We not only shop online but we also go to the store in yukon ever time we make a trip to town. We can't get enough of it. The only thing I'd say is shipping is a little expensive and that the website makes it a lot harder to find what I'm looking for. I miss it how it use to be, it was a lot easier to find what your looking for. Thank you for keeping hastings in our life.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I have done business with Hastings for some 10 years now and really enjoy shopping with this company. The pricing is fair and finding hard to get items which you carry are so much fun to find.....GO Hastings !
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Need to open up locations in the DFW area! Would do really well there!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Had great experience buying used items at great prices from them.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I had a huge order almost $200 the other day, today over $$4 shipping for $3 paperback? I canceled order
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Great website! Had all the items I wanted for a great price. Looking forward to using this site again.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Special Offers for frequent customers would be nice!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Living out in the country, not getting to town often (120 mile round trip) hastings.com is Wonderful. All of my entertainment needs are just one click away, and at a fraction of the cost!!!!
    best webside ever
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    I had a nice experience overall. The only problem I have is that the boxes are a bit damaged but not too bad.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    can always find what I am looking for when it comes to movies or music. I love shopping on gohastings
    Feb 27, 2015
    I can always find what I am looking for, especially if it is hard to find elsewhere. Have always been happy with goHastings,com
  • Feb 15, 2015
    I enjoy shopping at go Hastings because of the wide variety of movies, books, and games available and because of the low prices.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Thank you for getting Exclusive comic variants!
  • Feb 14, 2015
    My go to source for DVDs
    Feb 27, 2015
    Just disappointed the order was cancelled. Usually I get an email advising me of the cancelation, this time I didn't and kept looking for it in the mail each day.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    I love the store but needed to purchase the items online as they were not available at the store. The managers and staff in the Twin Falls, ID store are amazing.
    Feb 27, 2015
    Love the store. I'm a new customer and like shopping for the variety of merchandise
  • Feb 8, 2015
    This is my first online purchase and I do not feel comfortable about it, but it is my last resort to receiving these items since Hastings does not take orders over the phone.