goHastings Reviews

07/31/2015
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1570 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Jul 26, 2015
    goHastings is a great site which does many things which its big internet competitors almost never offer to customers (i.e. offering regular coupon codes/discounts). However, goHastings.com does suffer a little in terms of selection (althought it sometimes has rare items that Amazon would charge $50+ for, due to rarity, for much more reasonable prices), and in terms of website navigation. The interface used is efficient enough, but might be a little too "Web 1.0" for some people to get used to.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    They seem to have a great price and variety.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Good store, great items to choose frome.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I enjoy it for funko products more than other sites...
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I would greatly appreciate it if hastings would start using a site to store option. That would made it far more convenient for pick up.
    I love Hastings!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Would be more convenient if store would place order for used books so they could be shipped to the store then picked up as a complete order.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Good prices, quality merchandise. My wife even gave me a gift card!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I am grateful to find these used CDs on sale. It would have been nice to be able to ship them to the store though.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Great selection and price!!!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    good bookstore chain for physical shopping and good online for when you don't live nearby. I also like that you sell used books from classics to textbooks to art books.Like the music and e literature but prefer physical books overall. thanks alot.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    wish all the brick and morter stores were the same.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Great site. I always find a great item at a great price.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    works ok, no free shipping in 2015 = amazon will win.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I wish they didn't have s many of George Jones cds out of stock!!!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    You All Do A Good Job
    You Do A Good Job
  • Jul 16, 2015
    My last experience was good. Hope this one is too. If so, I will definitely be back for more.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Great service.
    Good Job, thank you.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    goHastings rocks! Awesome prices, good selection. One of my favorites.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I have purchased stuff from goHastings on Amazon.com before, this time I decided to go to the source to BYPASS the Mandatory Amazon $3.99 charge PER ITEM Going to Order Direct from now on. Your Items Are Top of the line and I always got Exactly what I ordered. I will be back to get the Items I want Direct from You. Thanks Again, Steve
    Jul 26, 2015
    One item that was listed as available when I placed order was later cancelled by hastings due to "not available" I am still not sure if partial payment was returned or if the item is on back order, and yes I had to go order the item from a different retailer. What I did receive, I was Happy with. fast shipping and all was as described.