goHastings Reviews

07/30/2015
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1557 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Jul 24, 2015
    i've done business with gh for quite a few years, mainly buying used cds. quite apart from the prices, what i like most is that when gh screws up -- and all businesses screw up -- they deal with it in a friendly, accommodating manner. i'm not crazy about the search properties of their site and their used music inventory is narrower than i'd like, but there are other sites out there to compensate.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    it is good but no free shipping option is available.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    thanks for the good deals it's hard not to spend money on this site i love the deals and prices on used stuff just hope the quality of the items are good :( this is my 2nd ever purchase on gohastings... i found this site yesterday, and i bought two games yesterday, and i came back to the site today to buy more. :( haha im trying to save my money but the deals make it hard. i havent recieved any of my items yet but i hope they are of quality if they are in good shape i will keep coming back even though it hurts my wallets love the savings, also please do not publish my information thank you
    Love Hastings. They help feed my comic book needs
  • Jul 23, 2015
    It's nice to find low prices for movies.
    Quick and Easy
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Searching for anything was very difficult. Everything I wanted was "out of stock". Very disappointed.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I am very please with how my purchased went online it was quick, easy and simple. From now on i'ma purchased my things online so happy!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I love being able to order older movies from here.
    easy to navigate....quick process
    Awesome easy ordering
  • Jul 23, 2015
    The Lacuna Coil LPs need to be separated from the limited edition,and the second printing!I would like to have vinyl coupons I can use on any of the vinyl LPs,but I don't ever get those kind of coupons!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    This is a great site, with great pricing. I do wish your search engine was a little better or had better search options, not that it is bad, but some things I really had to brouse for and could not do a search for..
    Jul 24, 2015
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    One of the records I received had quite a bit of damage to the album cover corner. Over 1 & 1/2 inches of damage on both sides of the left-hand bottom corner. Now, I can't get too upset, seeing as the cost of the record was only $6.50, but it showed as a clearance record, not a damaged record. With all that said, I love Hastings and usually don't have any issues. I will still be a customer even though I was dissatisfied with this one item. Other record was in great shape.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Cheap movies but really want to see how long it will take the movies to get to me, and if they are in well enough condition to play on my Xbox without skipping.
    Jul 23, 2015
    I got all my movies for super cheap and they were used so I was a little skeptical! All the movies worked wonderfully EXCEPT for one which didn't play at all so I was a little disappointed. I would understand the dvd skipping from time to time cause that's what you get when you buy used but for it to not completely work at all was frustrating. All in all a good experience tho! Bought 15 movies and only one was a let down!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    great
    Jul 24, 2015
    Great selection... Great prices... Great service
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    Imustsay I miss the days when I could buy as many books as i wanted and have them all shipped together for just $0.96. I certainely shopped a lot more at gohastings.com when they had such a great deal as that. As it is I mainly shop for movies there no since getting books just isn't very budget considerable for me.